Can’t believe it but I sold my maschine studio today

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ashes II is out. It's actually got some great sounds.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah it wont be long before i am getting rid of Maschine, currentlt still has a couple of features that i need to work, but i am going to pester @mathieugarcia to sneak them in (They are small features with great power)

• @5pinlink said:
    Yeah it wont be long before i am getting rid of Maschine, currentlt still has a couple of features that i need to work, but i am going to pester @mathieugarcia to sneak them in (They are small features with great power)

Be sure to tell what they are please. Hahaha

• @triton100 bold move sir. Bold move. Exciting times as well if people are selling off certain hardwares.

• @5pinlink said:
    Yeah it wont be long before i am getting rid of Maschine, currentlt still has a couple of features that i need to work, but i am going to pester mathieugarcia to sneak them in (They are small features with great power)

I have also already decided to sell my mpc5000. Just dont want to do it yet, because currently its bit too much hassle to use hardware synths and i know about a nice midi controller coming that i want to get for bm3 and i will need the money from mpc for it.

• @triton100 said:

@Tomes said:

@5pinlink said:
    Yeah it wont be long before i am getting rid of Maschine, currentlt still has a couple of features that i need to work, but i am going to pester mathieugarcia to sneak them in (They are small features with great power)

I have also already decided to sell my mpc5000. Just dont want to do it yet, because currently its bit too much hassle to use hardware synths and i know about a nice midi controller coming that i want to get for bm3 and i will need the money from mpc for it.

which controller coming ?

People dont want others to talk about unreleased products

• Yeah they do ;)

• @Tomes said:

@triton100 said:

@Tomes said:

@5pinlink said:

which controller coming ?

People dont want others to talk about unreleased products

Says who ?

• @triton100 said:

@5pinlink said:
    Yeah it wont be long before i am getting rid of Maschine, currentlt still has a couple of features that i need to work, but i am going to pester @mathieugarcia to sneak them in (They are small features with great power)

Was really weird packing it all up to send off - like saying goodbye to a friend ha. What features are you referring to - are you able to elaborate here ?

The usual stuff, simple resample/freeze, some sample editing bits that are missing, some housekeeping stuff that is just way better on Maschine currently.

• edited January 2018

@5pinlink said:

Says who ?

Its the streets that taught me yo.

@triton100 said:

That’s what made me assume it was a general upcoming release.

Oh no, the company doesent even exist yet :D and the thing is very beginning stages but its some next level shit

• Then moves on with his life after remembering the twelve thousand other pieces of dream hardware that nearly existed in his lifetime haha.

• edited February 2018

I have a maschine studio brand new in the box for sale pm me

• edited February 2018

Phone number removed from post, this is a forum for Beatmaker users, not brand new members to use as a classified website !!!