Tagging not working

I have tried many times to get the tagging to work but it will not show up in the right places. I create a pack then nothing goes in the pack. I tag everything and nothing?

Comments

• edited February 2018

It has always worked here for me, can you give a bit more info for us to check against.

• I have a huge library I just imported from Beatmaker 1 using the BM1 batch creator. I transferred all of my Maschine expansion kits to BM1. Then opened them up in Beatmaker 2 then re saved them as bmk2 files. I did that so I can import them into BM3 . All of that worked seamlessly, but now the tagging doesn't work in BM3. Has anyone else experienced this in tagging your sounds or packs. Im basically trying to create sample packs of Maschine kits to BM3

Using the latest bm3 realeas and latest ios firmware. on an ipad air 2 128gb

• When I tag a bm3 kit with sound it doesnt not actually tag it. It does not show up in the specified section or new pack. Im trying to make my own bm3 packs

• even did a long ass data rescan lol nothing. I even reinstalled bm3 same thing

• I do not know your specific issue as I don't own your files. Maybe it is not possible to use BM1 files tagged because there is no space to write the tags. Maybe this information will help you.

https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/6203/bm3-metadata-from-wav-bm3-bmk3files-after-hard-database-reset#latest

• edited February 2018

@mefisme could be on to something, try opening the BM2 bank in BM3 then resave it as a BM3 bank, then tag it.

• @5pinlink said:
    @mefisme could be on to something, try opening the BM2 bank in BM3 then resave it as a BM3 bank, then tag it.

@Shazamm that bank better be for personal use. Lol.

• @mefisme said:

@5pinlink said:

He is already breaking NIs EULA anyway by converting it to BM1 then converting it to BM2, may as well convert it to BM3 too.

• edited February 2018

@5pinlink said:

I did lol. Some worked today but I had to hit edit then tag then select all. Four banks worked four banks nothing lol not even a wav sample. I tried different methods one at a time by folder I get inconsistencies. I own my sounds I purchased from Native Instrumets. As long as I don’t resale I can make a beat how I won’t right lol?

• edited February 2018

No, their EULA says you can't, depending on your location their EULA, in fact all EULA have no legal standing, if you are in the states you live in litigation heaven, most of Europe not so, I'm in UK, once we 'buy' anything we can use it how we like (notice the word buy)

As for the tagging, if you let me know the ones that wont tag, ill check if i have the expansion and you can send it to me for fixing if you like, i should be able to sort something.

• @Shazamm I have decided to keep out of this to protect users and other things. I have no guarantee you won't be trying to share this bank.

If you are looking to just retag BM1, BM2 samples or databases or even NI samples for your own personal use, you can. The inconsistencies are because you have no data chunks available in those samples. BM2 and BM3 samples (probably NIs too) have pre-existing metadata. When you moved them over to BM3, the metadata is still there. I have posted the forum thread above for you to find a program and do this yourself. You'll have to remove the metadata already there. I am not helping anymore until I receive more information from INTUA.

• They cant be posted publicly, is that the plan here ?
    If so i am out too :(

• Man I could care less about selling them Im not going through all this work so someone else can have the glory. If I wanted to sell packs I can do it easliy. I bought 42 maschine packs at 50 a piece Maschine studio for 1000 and komplete ultimate for 1000 Komplete kontrol for 700 I just want it on my ipad I can see you guys are more worried about legal dumb shit than helping out. Im trying to use the sounds I paid a shit load for on my ipad.

• mefisme who the hell do you think you are it better be for personal use man gtfoh I need help not bullshit I know what the hell I can and cant do with something I paid for man.

• You were given options, i even said i would help if i had the packs, you are now being disrespectful to forum users, please don't do that when the user in question was only worried about the legality of the issues at hand.

As for knowing what you can and can't do, why should anybody assume that you know ?
    I was getting private messages complaining about you creating videos of unreleased betas of Beatmaker, not so long ago, you are no angel to be throwing around insults.

Now tone it down or i will tone it down for you by closing the thread.

• @mefisme said:

@5pinlink said:

@Shazamm said:
    mefisme who the hell do you think you are it better be for personal use man gtfoh I need help not bullshit I know what the hell I can and cant do with something I paid for man.

You missed the lol. Look above. I don't know maybe I'm Native Instruments.

I said personal in a different context. So you have misunderstood me completely. I meant sharing resources reserved for paid users. I would appreciate if you realized we are not standing next to you to understand what it is you truly want to do and in helping you in public we could inadvertently cause problems for certain companies including Intua and/or users here on these forums.

Since this is something you aren't understanding. That's okay, I'll repeat myself.

If you are having tagging issues in BM3, you will want to remove the metadata from your samples. I can't show you how to do this here on these forums. So go to google.com and research 'metadata remover' until you can grasp what you need to do. Then maybe you can come back here and apologize instead of being a jerk.

• Enough with the name calling on either side please.

• edited February 2018

@5pinlink said:
    Enough with the name calling on either side please.

I'm done. I have tried explaining the situation and helping by providing information on how to do this. I apologize. :)

• @5pinlink said:
    You were given options, i even said i would help if i had the packs, you are now being disrespectful to forum users, please don't do that when the user in question was only worried about the legality of the issues at hand.

As for knowing what you can and can't do, why should anybody assume that you know ?
    I was getting private messages complaining about you creating videos of unreleased betas of Beatmaker, not so long ago, you are no angel to be throwing around insults.

Now tone it down or i will tone it down for you by closing the thread.

I asked before I released anything and got the OK

• @mefisme said:

@mefisme said:

@5pinlink said:

@Shazamm said:
    mefisme who the hell do you think you are it better be for personal use man gtfoh I need help not bullshit I know what the hell I can and cant do with something I paid for man.

You missed the lol. Look above. I don't know maybe I'm Native Instruments.

I said personal in a different context. So you have misunderstood me completely. I meant sharing resources reserved for paid users. I would appreciate if you realized we are not standing next to you to understand what it is you truly want to do and in helping you in public we could inadvertently cause problems for certain companies including Intua and/or users here on these forums.

Since this is something you aren't understanding. That's okay, I'll repeat myself.

If you are having tagging issues in BM3, you will want to remove the metadata from your samples. I can't show you how to do this here on these forums. So go to google.com and research 'metadata remover' until you can grasp what you need to do. Then maybe you can come back here and apologize instead of being a jerk.

I apologize if your feelings are hurt Im trying to get work done and you guys are talking about legal issues that dont concern the topic I get your trying to school people and keep your selves clear from now on Ill just talk to Mathieu I just know he busy doing important stuff
    @5pinlink I said very clear what I was trying to do I appreciate your help and you dont have to worry about me doing any beatmaker beta vids ever again even tho I was cleared

• As long as its civil and legal i don't worry what anybody does ;)