Can't Delete some Banks

Im trying to tidy up & delete some banks but most of them will not delete.
They are still shown as available, but the 'load' bank is greyed out. Is this a bug ?

Comments

• Delete from where and how ?
    If you deleted in the files app instead of in BMs browser, they normally move to recently deleted and make BMs browser act a bit weird.

• What do you mean by 'Fikes App' I've kind of given up on BeatMaker because I can't get rid of all the banks I don't like , I try to delete from Bestmaker, & then I tried deleting everything through iTunes to start with a clean slate, but it was not succesful

• Which version of Beatmaker ?
    Which version of IOS ?

• BeatMaker 3-0-10
    iOS 11 -2-6

• @azxk did you rescan the database?

• It’s the same for me when I try to delete a project. It won’t delete. So now I got multiple saves with auto saves or when I have to duplicate a project cause the au’s go crazy and no sound comes out.

• If you cant delete a bank in Beatmakers browser it means the bank is still open in Beatmaker itself.
    If you have deleted it in the files app built in to IOS 11, it will actually go to a folder of recently deleted files, so can show up in Beatmakers browser but not actually load.

Not sure what is causing stormywaters issues.

• Thanks - Rescan database in > settings / behaviours - seems to have worked & stopped showing deleted items, great !

• @azxk said:
    Thanks - Rescan database in > settings / behaviours - seems to have worked & stopped showing deleted items, great !

Awesome