Brambos Kosmonaut (24hr flash competition)

edited March 2018 in General

@brambos has generously (again!!!) Offered up a licence for his new delay plugin Kosmonaut (Already bought it and it is one siiiiiiiick puppy)
I expect everybody who doesn't win to make this their next app purchase, great developer, does a lot in the background for the entire IOS Music scene (Trust me on this one)

Best spaceman Rapper name, i will pick the winner tomo.
I will get you started...
MC Bram Solo (you know that would have won !!!!)

Comments

• Website
    App Store

Description
    Kosmonaut is Multitap Delay with a twist. In addition to adding echoes to your audio, it packs a bunch of extra tools to put your music in space.

Size - 2.1mb
    IOS - 10+
    Format - AU/Standalone

Post any issues you have found.

• edited March 2018

Have you heard about my home-droid Tappa D Lazin... Tap-D for short

and the rest of the Kerbal Krew rapper MCs:

• Yuri Lee Needis
    • Laika Dat
    • A.U. Insta Boy
    • Fetty Shiz
    • Haas Bass
    • Lando D Lay
    • Vapour Mouse

then again.. perhaps these aren't the droids you're looking for?

• edited March 2018

You can use one, cheeky sod LOL
    Typical TK32, Its a competition, i wil just do seven thousand entries hahaha

• edited March 2018

Why snipe when you can use grapeshot ;)

• edited March 2018

Let's go for this one then...

Lando D Lay

• Nas-A

:/ Guess I'll be buying the plugin ;)

• edited March 2018

MC Lay-Z Kos-matic

• edited March 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Boss Vostok

[I already own it tho...]

• @5pinlink your post says AU/standalone but the website states there’s no standalone. =)

Fiddy Centauri

• @ronji said:
    @5pinlink your post says AU/standalone but the website states there’s no standalone. =)

When I made the website that was correct. I had to add a (barebones) standalone mode at the last moment because otherwise Apple would refuse to let it pass review... :#

• @ronji said:
    @5pinlink your post says AU/standalone but the website states there’s no standalone. =)

Fiddy Centauri

@brambos said:

@ronji said:

When I made the website that was correct. I had to add a (barebones) standalone mode at the last moment because otherwise Apple would refuse to let it pass review... :#

Hah :p

• @brambos ah! I shoulda known @5pinlink would have that insider info. the app store description also seems to stress there's no standalone, so is standalone here to stay as a supported feature tho? =)

• @ronji said:
    @brambos ah! I shoulda known @5pinlink would have that insider info. the app store description also seems to stress there's no standalone, so is standalone here to stay as a supported feature tho? =)

It is, but you probably don't want to use it until I flesh it out a little bit (currently the standalone doesn't have state saving nor host sync). It's primarly an AUv3 plugin, and right now the standalone is just there for the oompaloompas in Apple's Review Factory. ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @triton100 said:
    Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khanye West

Hahaha :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KrazyKosmos

• I might pull a sneaky and pass this off to @Brambos to judge hahaha.

• edited March 2018

LIL’ LAIKA #DPG

• @WillieNegus said:
    Kosmonaught blasts funky echoes through the galaxy,
    Brambos, A-U all know how it be,
    Midi fresh, painless...hits made silky,
    ice cold cream flow it’s ya boy Milky,
    Pin game outter space drive ya speaker crazy,
    Got other shit to write, drops mic Wā-V

-Milky WāV

Haha. Good job.

• edited March 2018

One more from me (sorry)..

Kõs Bertha the Planetary Observer
    featuring DJ Fritz Yolo on the wheels of steel

• edited March 2018

We're sorry, there's possibly going to be a delay with the judging on this one...

After the massive success with the launch of Kosmonaut (#1 in the music apps chart) @Brambos is currently circling C-beams off the shoulder of Orion... near the Tannhauser gate. ;)

You know we love you, but fancy returning to earth so you can pick your winner Bram?

• @brambos has spoken and the prime is.....Optimus Lil Laika (Cheating git posted a picture of a dog, its like bringing a gun to a fist fight hahahaha)

Good work @Optimus, check your inbox ;)

• edited March 2018

Well, Bow wow wow yippie yo yippee yay, Lil’ Laika’s in the Mutha F*$!n house.

I thought the MC Coy was brilliant.

• “Kosmonaut” by Bram is stellar, my new favorite replacing “Dub” by Kymatica.
    Thank you and Great effect.

• I purchased it as soon as I found out I was not the winner. =) Gratz @Optimus! I haven't tried Kosmonaut out yet, but I did read over the features again and listened to the demos on the website. Excited to use it!

• Thanks guys! I had a few good chuckles there.

Congrats @Optimus , enjoy the Kosmonaut!

:)

• We should be the ones thanking you.

Thanks for another extremely awesome AUv3 tool for our mobile studios :)