Load multiple samples to pads at once?

I did a search and couldn’t find an answer...

Is there a way to load multiple samples into a bank at one time instead of drag one at a time. Select a whole folders worth and have it mapped to pads automatically?

No worries either way cause it’s super easy to drag n drop. Just thought I could speed up the process when doing large banks of drum hits

Cheers

Comments

• edited April 2018

Not yet, it has been requested a few times before though.

• edited April 2018

For drums (but no multisamples) a workaround could be use slice mode over a drumkit recorded in only one wave file.

• Actually you can use the same trick for multi samples too (Slice to same layer, start key)
    I just never mention it because i think saving all your hits (Drums) or all your keys (Multi sample) to one wavefile first is just as, if not more so, time consuming than just mapping the individual samples.

But yeah it can be used for both set ups if you have the files ready to slice ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    Not yet, it has been requested a few times before though.

Good to know it's been requested before

Slice mode won't help here unfortunately. I'm talking specifically about folders full of one shot drum samples (or whatevs). Like I said though, the drag n drop is super easy to use, so no biggie

cheers

• edited April 2018

@5pinlink said:
    Actually you can use the same trick for multi samples too (Slice to same layer, start key)
    I just never mention it because i think saving all your hits (Drums) or all your keys (Multi sample) to one wavefile first is just as, if not more so, time consuming than just mapping the individual samples.

But yeah it can be used for both set ups if you have the files ready to slice ;)

I thought it wasn’t going work with multis... thanks for pointing it!