(FIXED in 3.0.13) MIDI Import transpose

2»

Comments

• And of course, three seconds after typing that i get one hahaha.
    Email sent @mathieugarcia

• Pretty sure i have nailed this one down for the devs now, there is differing import behaviour of MIDI depending on if a bank has an instrument loaded or not, it is confusing, and personally i think it is a bug, but i am sure they will get back to me on that one and confirm, either case i will update here.

• Did these midi issues get sorted out? I am having issues importing midi files.. And recording midi from Future Drummer with its slick 32/64 (hi hats rolls) cannot be recorded... it quantizes to 16th, even if you disable quantize..
    Looking forward to midi export doh.. peace..

• edited April 2018

Everytime somebody at AB forum says MIDI import transpose is broken, it hadn't been, but not recording 32nds or 64ths definitely does not sound right !! (Could be a bug)
    Are you sure input quantize is off ?

• edited April 2018

@5pinlink said:
    Everytime somebody at AB forum says MIDI import transpose is broken, it hadn't been, but not recording 32nds or 64ths definitely does not sound right !! (Could be a bug)
    Are you sure input quantize is off ?

Yep its off..

Well, I’m trying to import this midi file right now and can’t.. I’ll keep trying..wish I could upload the midi file..

• edited April 2018

If you can upload it to Dropbox or whatever, i will take a look.

• edited April 2018

Let's try this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47mxtaxux6x6t6z/Bass G#m.mid?dl=0

Edit.. I think I have cracked the case...
    Downloaded GNMIDFMT (Midi File Format converter) and it shows that the file was in Midi format '1'.. Converted it to '0', and it imported into BM3 very nicely...
    Thanks..

• Excellent :)

• Seems fixed in BM 3.0.13..

✌️😊👍

• @tk32 what can you do about these threads? Do they stay open or close if fixed?

• @hansjbs said:
    @tk32 what can you do about these threads? Do they stay open or close if fixed?

Thanks Hans.

I've updated the thread title and closed the discussion

This discussion has been closed.