Hello Everybody..I'm New Here

Hi, everyone, my name is Doug and I just joined, just reading through some of the discussions seems like this is a great place with friendly people plus the free resource banks are epic😎

I will be learning a lot here as I continue to demo BM3

Comments

• Welcome Doug!

You may not know us... but we certainly know you (not in a creepy way, btw)

The forums are a little messy at the moment, but if you dig around there are some fantastic resources, videos, free banks, advice, and a monthly challenge.

If you need any help with BM3, just ask :)

• @rk32 Thanks, I have made another new BM3 Tutorial this morning about connecting Midi Keyboards and things, also added this Forums link and the Intua site address to all my previous BM3 videos too, so people will know where to come for the cool info

• Good to see you here Doug!

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Good to see you here Doug!

Hi Matt, hope you are well, lots more tutorials planned for BM3

• edited April 2018

Wooooohoooooo Doug isin the house, glad to see you finally here, any chance you could do a forum request here and there for tutorials ?
    We could really do with somebody to start firing off some short one shot FAQ videos (i seem to always end up making a bank instead lately lol)

• edited April 2018

That would be cool.

I'd love to see a vid from Doug showing how to build a synth in BM3 based on single cycles, or one showing how you can chain a chord progression in Rozeta Cells through a Rozeta Arpeggio and/or Collider and route the final summed output to an AUv3 synth (you can't do That in Cubasis ;))

• I'd be happy to make videos about all sorts of things as long as I know how to do it, still learning myself here🤓

I'm still sure if I'm allowed to post my BM3 videos, is that OK or frowned upon?

• Yeah there is a tips n tricks section strictly for tutorials, make a new thread there for each of your videos and i will update the sticky post list as you add them ;)

If you need to know how to do anything or get stuck in Beatmaker while making videos just PM me, apparently my moniker is the resident know it all lol.

• Actually im only up the road from you, worse comes to worse i can jump in the camper and come down and crash course you for a weekend haha.

• edited April 2018

Oh quick tip, put the forum view in full site (bottom of page) hit the hamburger menu at the top, then hit categories, you will find a ton of stuff in resources and the tips n tricks etc.

Compatibility forum has a thread for each individual AU with sticky lists too, we are missing a couple because nobody owns them yet, but it isnt many ;)
    Any issue plugins etc you should find in there.

• Good tip.

Lots of the best features on this forum don't work in mobile view such as categories... and search!

• @5pinlink said:
    Oh quick tip, put the forum view in full site (bottom of page) hit the hamburger menu at the top, then hit categories, you will find a ton of stuff in resources and the tips n tricks etc.

Compatibility forum has a thread for each individual AU with sticky lists too, we are missing a couple because nobody owns them yet, but it isnt many ;)
    Any issue plugins etc you should find in there.

That’s brilliant, also what AUv3 ps would be of particular interest to you here regarding problems etc, I pretty much get sent everything so I maybe I could try a few out and let you know

• If you go look at the stickies, you will see the ones we are missing screengrabs (default view in beatmaker) and install size (Apples install size on the app store is invariably BS)

If you can post any to the sticky threads, i can then make up an actual thread for each one, if you view the full site here too, youwill find a tag cloud with tags for everything too ;)

• Whoot! Doug Life!