New deep house

Hey guys new one for you. Not really sure about the badsline yet but let me know what you think. Cheers.

Listen to The Bro - Keep on keeping (taster) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

Comments

• It may be the vibe you are going for, but the drums are very weak again on this, have you tried running a bit of heavier compression across your drum bus, and tweaking the reverb in the track too, seems to be a build up of metallic frequencies.

• Thanks for that I'll have a play with it over the weekend.

• edited April 2018

Agree the drums are quite soft, don’t be afraid to push them up in the mix. I’m guilty of that myself. Also that shimmer you have on the pad doesn’t seem to be working out to my ears.

• What just knock the reverb down and beef up the drums? How's the bassline sit? Cheers.

• New version. Listen to The Bro - Keep on keeping (taster 2) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

• Hey @The_Bro

Have you considered upgrading to BM3 and joining in our monthly battles/challenges here on the forums?

It's a great way to improve as a composer and Beatmaker user.

Hope to see you join us soon.

• @tk32 said:
    Hey @The_Bro

Have you considered upgrading to BM3 and joining in our monthly battles/challenges here on the forums?

It's a great way to improve as a composer and Beatmaker user.

Hope to see you join us soon.

I did upgrade but its on my wife's ipad lol.

• Shame.

You're really missing out on some great features - it's so good i'd even suggest buying it again! (or sharing the same AppleID)?

• Or family sharing, like I do with my wife. It’s super easy.

• @ronji said:
    Or family sharing, like I do with my wife. It’s super easy.

Yep!

• Mind you, it takes a bit of trust, especially of you’re a bit of an appoholic 😂

• Yeah I'm going to download BM3. Any more views on my tune guys? Cheers.