Customise color of UI and patterns

Comments

• edited April 2018

Patterns are colored to match the bank/track they belong to, you want them to be colored independently ?

Full UI coloring is nice, but ultimately very few people ever use more than a tweak here or there, that is a lot of development time that maybe would be better spent elsewhere right now ?

• @5pinlink said:
    Patterns are colored to match the bank/track they belong to, you want them to be colored independently ?

Full UI coloring is nice, but ultimately very few people ever use more than a tweak here or there, that is a lot of development time that maybe would be better spent elsewhere right now ?

No not at all. Actually I have just realised that it’s possible to tweak color of patterns already ! But UI colors would be nice. Certainly no way a priority whatsoever.

• Yeah UI coloring helps a lot of color impaired people, something like 65% of the population and rising, so definitely something for the developers to hit in the future.

• @groovey I just found out I can invert colours in the settings>general>accessibility>display accommodations>invert colours

And then make a shortcut for toggling on and off by going to settings>general>accessibility>accessibility shortcut>smart invert

Good for sunny days. Not sure if you knew this.

• @futureaztec thanks. Haven’t tried this yet but not sure it’s what I need. In all honesty I prefer the darker hues. If the inversion turns bm3 white that will be too bright for me.

• edited April 2018

@groovey said:
    @futureaztec thanks. Haven’t tried this yet but not sure it’s what I need. In all honesty I prefer the darker hues. If the inversion turns bm3 white that will be too bright for me.

I like the black as well, but when I tried working outside in the sun, I was finding it very difficult to see.

• It is worth looking in to Mavic sun visors etc for these sorts of things, because they are designed for drone cameramen, they are very light and attach with velcro normally, they are very good.