Old hip hop track with GadManDubs

Enjoy!!!

Listen to GadManDubs - Stay Humble - (prod. By The Bro) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

Comments

• edited May 2018

Not bad.

Did Gadman work with you on this, or did you 'borrow' one of his SoundCloud acapellas? ;)

• No lol I personally know him. I went around his place and we jammed out the track together. I had an instrumental and we tightened it up and added the vocal. I've known Chris for about 8/9 years!!

• Cool. Keep it up, I think having vocals works well with your musical style.

• @tk32 said:
    Cool. Keep it up, I think having vocals works well with your musical style.

Thank you.

Anyone else feeling this? :wink:

• Difficult for me to critique it as I just keep hearing ‘we will rock you’ by queen

• @groovey said:
    Difficult for me to critique it as I just keep hearing ‘we will rock you’ by queen

You need to get your hearing checked lol. :wink: Ps I hate Queen.

• @The_Bro said:

@groovey said:
    Difficult for me to critique it as I just keep hearing ‘we will rock you’ by queen

The beat sounds similar to queen’s we will rock you, an iconic track, that makes it difficult to stop my brain from hearing it when listening to your track. No disrespect. But ‘You need your hearing checked’.... is that necessary

• Yep defintely we will rock you lol, its all i could hear now too haha, for the record i was born deaf and didnt hear properly till i was about ten, now im old and yes i probably need my hearing checked ;)

• edited May 2018

What happened aged 10 @5pinlink - did the doctors find those sugar puffs you poked in there as a toddler?

But seriously, sounds like an interesting (and moving) story. And anyway, you didn't miss much good music in the 80s — except for this one amazing track by Queen.......

Lol

• edited May 2018

80s ruled man, it was the birth of hiphop and acid house !!

• Yeah I know... Just wanted to setup my Queen punchline :p

• @groovey said:

@The_Bro said:

@groovey said:

The beat sounds similar to queen’s we will rock you, an iconic track, that makes it difficult to stop my brain from hearing it when listening to your track. No disrespect. But ‘You need your hearing checked’.... is that necessary

No probably not I was just teasing dude. :smile:

• @The_Bro said:

@groovey said:

@The_Bro said:

@groovey said:

No probably not I was just teasing dude. :smile:

👍