What sonically is the most interesting thing you’ve done using Rozeta?

edited May 2018 in General

There seem to be a plethora of combinations and interesting sonic capabilities for various genres using rozeta.
What have you combined together that has really added to your music.
Which are your most desirable controllers from the suite and why?
What has been the most unusual and unique sound you’ve generated ?
Have you found it to speed up your workflow in anyway ?
Would you say your creativity has increased because of it or changed in any way ?

Comments

• edited May 2018

My current favourite is recording chord progressions into Rozeta Cells (1 chord per cell), and then using the cells to trigger Rozeta Arpeggio (which you then route to your favourite AUv3 synth)

You can experiment with changing the sequence of Cells and adding mutations to the Arpeggio to get some nice randomisation.

Finally, grab the mod wheel and pitch bend for the synth and you can generate some amazing sequences.

• @tk32 said:
    My current favourite is recording chord progressions into Rozeta Cells (1 chord per cell), and then using the cells to trigger Rozeta Arpeggio (which you then route to your favourite AUv3 synth)

You can experiment with changing the sequence of Cells and adding mutations to the Arpeggio to get some nice randomisation.

Finally, grab the mod wheel and pitch bend for the synth and you can generate some amazing sequences.

What an interesting use case scenario. Sounds really good. Is there any advantage to using roseta’s arpeggiator over a synth’s inbuilt one ?

• @tk32 - Whoa! Nice one! :)

• edited May 2018

Now you know my secret technique.. I expect to see a video soon Dean :)