It's oh so quiet...

Where did everybody go?

(away making music in B3 hopefully)

Comments

• Still here 🙃

• edited May 2018

Still hanging around. Started some kitchen tunes. Cleaned up my sessions/import/export/samples folders on the weekend. Left a couple sessions to mess around with. Curious how Synthmaster One will play with BM3. SM One beta testers sound very happy with reports of low CPU. Hoping this is not at the expense of smoothing/oversampling or whatever makes good sound good. Still very curious when next BM3 update will hit and just how solid automation has become.

• FYI, you can preorder Synthmaster One on the appstore for £14.99

Not sure if that is a discounted price or not

• Refreshing every day looking for news on the iPhone release :)

• Any new updates in the pipeline for BM3?

• Update 3.1 is in the pipeline, but of course we don't know when it's gonna drop.

I personally refresh the forum multiple times a day for any news of 3.1, or anyone posting about problems I can help with, really any other interesting posts =)

• Must be pretty major - no updates, not even little bug fixes, for nearly 5 months now.

• Delays aren't always caused just by extra work, there could be hold ups due to 3rd party libraries etc, lets not assume the release will be huge because it has taken so long.

• Could even have just taken a well deserved break to recharge and come back to it with clearer vision... They bust their ass on updates for a long time following release... That kind of maintained focus can mess with clarity sometimes. Keen to see what's been cooking for the next one though :)

• @Heyez said:
    Could even have just taken a well deserved break to recharge and come back to it with clearer vision... They bust their ass on updates for a long time following release... That kind of maintained focus can mess with clarity sometimes. Keen to see what's been cooking for the next one though :)

Very keen 😁

• ...and iphone / desktop versions have been spoke of before.

All I know is there was talk of improved, exposed AU parameters like the big juicy Freq dials on the Moog apps. If automation is relatively stable and good in 3.1 I can last another few months after.

• It takes awhile to recover from a post release hangover.

:)