New AU /IAA/AB app Minimoog Model D by Moog Music Inc.

Comments

• Tasty, thanks!

• INSTABUY

• Yeah I bought it instantly. No time right now to dive in but dinked around with some bass patches and IMO they are stellar. 5 bucks? No brainer.

• Bought it as well and it is amazing. Sound quality is top notch and you cant argue with AU and that price. The only thing I don’t like is the small UI it has in BM3 as an AU, definitely needs to be larger

• Sounds REALLY good.

• The app sounds great but this kills it, any chance this will be resolved?

• @JDB said:

The app sounds great but this kills it, any chance this will be resolved?

Are you on a Pro?

• Am loving this synth,

Are any of you able to record automations with BM3/Model D?

I can in Cubasis

• @Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Many but not all parameters record automation in BM3. Oddly Cutoff Frequency is not available as an AU parameter in BM3 or AUM. Is Cutoff Frequency AU parameter available in Cubasis?

• @Audiogus yeah iPad Pro 12.9

• edited March 2018

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Many but not all parameters record automation in BM3. Oddly Cutoff Frequency is not available as an AU parameter in BM3 or AUM. Is Cutoff Frequency AU parameter available in Cubasis?

Cubasis can automate every parameter. The dials animate super smooth on playback too... and the automation drawing curves are pretty awesome to scribble and edit. I amz fan.

• @JDB I’m on a pro 12.9 too and the size of the app bothers me too! Lol. Hopefully this fix this because other than that the synth is amazing

• @Audiogus said:

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Cubasis can automate every parameter. The dials animate super smooth on playback too... and the automation drawing curves are pretty awesome to scribble and edit. I amz fan.

Thanks for checking Audiogus! Just tried Model D in the latest BM3 beta and all AU automations are now recording and playing back correctly.

• @philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Thanks for checking Audiogus! Just tried Model D in the latest BM3 beta and all AU automations are now recording and playing back correctly.

Sweet, good news! Does this mean the Model 15 filter works too?

• @Audiogus said:

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Yes!

• edited April 2018

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:

@philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Yes!

nice nice nice! If the automation recording is as reliable as Cubasis I will be back into BM3 super hardcore.

• @philowerx said:

@Audiogus said:
    Am loving this synth,

I can in Cubasis

Just found this issue and contacted Moog on the audiobus forum. They say it is an issue with BM3. Any chance that this could be resolved? Cutoff frequency pretty essential.

I want to go all in with BM3 as it has mapped my new launchpad and launchcontrol XL really well.

Simple update should solve this surely?

• @philowerx Said the latest BM3 beta has this fixed, so it would seem we just need to wait for the forthcoming 3.1 update to be released. We don't know when it'll be ready but we know it's coming.