Seems the new AU of Step Poly Arp is incompatible with BM3

Any word on a fix for this?

Comments

• I guess in the next update/release?

• Yea sure, mainly wondering if Mathieu is aware of it. SPA might be an intro price so I can't say I'm not curious if the next update is coming out soon so I can decide whether to get it or not.

• $15 for a midi plugin!

I doubt that's an intro price ;)

• FWIW another user recently advised that this AU does show up in the list in the current BM3 beta, so there’s a good chance it’ll stay that way when 3.1 drops. Of course I’m not in the beta team and I’m not a part of Intua so this is no guarantee.

• edited June 2018

@ronji
    I'm in the same ⛵ as you. For what it's worth, I'd nominate you for the beta team bro (if my opinion actually counted)

• @tk32 Thanks! And I'd be up for it, too, but I'd fear for my already limited free time! You'd also be great for the beta team =)

• Anyone get this working in BM3 yet? Really would like to get some stuff cookin with this one in BM3!

• It works in the 3.1 beta (we are fairly sure), so you shouldn't have to wait forever to get jamming with this.

• Love SPA. Will be amazing to have it in BM3 after next update.

• I dont own this (everybody knows my limited selection on IOS)
    Just wondering if Synthmaster One is going to be near enough the same with MIDI output support ?

• Ok thanks guys. Hoping next release happens soon so I can get SPA rolling in BM3.