Record Scenes Live into Arrange (like Live) - Save Location: iCloud/DropBox/Google Drive

Just a few thoughts.

A way to record on the fly, scenes as they’re triggered into arrangement mode ala Live

Also a feature to have all original session content and files store into The cloud, it would be a lot easier for folks like me who only have a 16 GB iPad.

Just some random ideas to throw out there.

Comments

• @nkdVKNG said:
    A way to record on the fly, scenes as they’re triggered into arrangement mode ala Live

+1

• edited May 2018

Please intua make the recording scenes happen... it would make BM 1000 times better

• +1

I am new to Beatmaker but i think it's fantastic - just missing some important features and this is one of them :-)

It's very cool that you can trigger scenes from the pads, but not so cool that you can't record this into the arrangement as notes.

• Yes... please!

• @korakios said:
    Scene to song recording would be awesome .

Always baffled me why this was not an option with any of those Launchpad, Remixlive type apps.

• Developers of remixlive and launchpad both said that it not what their app is for, its for live performance only, developer of looptunes went as far as to say that it was a useless feature hahaha.

• @huphtur said:

@korakios said:
    Scene to song recording would be awesome .

Always baffled me why this was not an option with any of those Launchpad, Remixlive type apps.

In fact you can record launchpad perform as 2track audio file. It’s not like automation or so but for all this “toy” stuff more than common users need. If you want a bit more of Abletonesque features just export Blocs/Launchpad samples into Garageband live loops.