AUDIOGUS

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
DENX

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
D4DOUG

Β«1

Comments

• Well denx got my vote. :)

• Tough one. I need to listen to them again before voting!

By the way, shall we make Battle #10 all about Synthmaster One? It could be a 'Trance' genre theme? :)

• Works for me, whatever the victor decides I would just love to use Synthmaster for it., hehe

• LOVE these entries. So good. Big up yourselves!!

@tk32 gets my vote. I’ve been listening to a lot of Marc Mac’s Nu Era output lately and this fits right within that vibe. Amazing.

• I found all tracks very enjoyable, for different reasons. But in the end @Audiogus got my vote! πŸ™‚

• @GusGranite said:
    LOVE these entries. So good. Big up yourselves!!

@tk32 gets my vote. I’ve been listening to a lot of Marc Mac’s Nu Era output lately and this fits right within that vibe. Amazing.

Thanks @GusGranite - you've made my day.

• Agreed these are all awesome, and I've got to listen to them all at least a couple more times to make my vote! Well done everyone. Sorry I didn't make the deadline like I thought I would.

• I was really wanting to get something done for this, but ended up just not having the extra time.
    All I got done was a video intro to what I was about to do, then never finished.....
    DOH!

These entries are super creative - NICE JOB GUYS! :D

@tk32 got my vote

• I vote @d4d0ug - love that minimal Autechre-ish sound

• @Audiogus could you put a deadline in the thread title, my suggestion would be ~24 hours from now?

• @tk32 said:
    @Audiogus could you put a deadline in the thread title, my suggestion would be ~24 hours from now?

Ahh yes, done!

• edited June 2018

Uh oh - the poll disappeared! I forgot to mention that editing the post can sometimes cause this to happen.

From memory there were 10 votes so far

• tk32 - 2 votes
    • Audiogus - 4 votes
    • Denx - 4 votes
    • D4Doug - 2 votes
  • edited June 2018

• Hahahahaha dammit!
    Well I listened to all four tracks of this dope kitchen EP four times while on my way home from work yesterday and just feel like it needs to be on Spotify, and everyone wins.

One more listen and I'll make myself pick my fav

• RUSSIANS!

• I'm voting for @d4d0ug
    And a very close second to @tk32 @Audiogus @denx

• Just listened to these now.
    These are the 4 best entries we have ever had for any competition !!!!
    Really hard to choose.
    I am going for @d4d0ug only because it reminds me so much of when Photek was still the bizzo, but honestly i would listen to all of these A LOT.

• edited June 2018

9 minutes to go 😁
    Or Was it an hour ago?

• According to my googlefu, it is currently 4:35pm GMT. And if @tk32's tallies were correct, it seems like there's currently a 4 way tie between @Audiogus @denx And @d4d0ug!

• Pretty sure I got it right.

It was showing 22% for me and D4doug and 33% for Audiogus and send after 10 votes, so I did the basic math ;)

Just add all the votes that came after my summary.

• @tk32 your distribution is correct, but it totals to 12 if I’m right πŸ™‚

• Anyways, a tie it is 😁

• @tk32 I didn't get to see the poll results since I hadn't voted yet, and I didn't bother checking your math, but now I'm confused. At your counts, 2 + 4 + 4 + 2 = 12. If there were 12 votes, 2 of the 12 would be 16.6%, but 4 of 12 would be 33.3%. If there were 10 votes, your percentages add up to 110%.

• And if it was 12 votes, and mine and @5pinlink Added 2 for @d4d0ug, we have a 3 way tie! Are all 3 winners gonna run the next round? Or will we have a tie breaker? =)

• If there were 10 votes, the spread could be 2 (20%), 3 (30%), 3 (30%), 2 (20%). With 2 more for @d4d0ug that would make @d4d0ug the winner with 4. Which is it?

• I believe it was 12... I don’t really do math so whatever you say, I believe 😜

• This thread has gone all Abbott and Costello :joy:

• Wait, @Audiogus can't win, he won the last one, he is just the complimentary entry.
    @ronji you are impartial, stick the names in here https://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/pickone.html and press pick one ;)

• edited June 2018

@5pinlink I think we decided that the champ can continue to compete, and they could keep winning as reigning champ, at the end of battle 7, which is why I entered battle 8 =)

That said. I entered all 3 names into the randomizer and the winner was @Audiogus Hahaha. I then took him out and the winner was @denx =) so what's it gonna be?

I took screenshots if anyone feels it's necessary to share them!

If no votes should have gone to @Audiogus Then they would have been distributed differently amongst the other 3 entries. So considering a botched vote, I entered all names in the randomizer and the winner was @d4d0ug :joy: (oops, that was including @Audiogus. Without him, the randomizer winner is @denx)

Well that was interesting. =)

• Hold on. I fucked up my calculation/recollection. Sorry.

It was definitely 10 votes total, so it must have been 2 votes each for me and D4doug, and 3 votes each for the other 2.

2 votes = 20%
    3 votes = 30%

Β«1