Streemur, where have you been all my life!

Wish it was AU3, but i’ll take it...

Comments

• +1. Great app. Agreed its a shame its not AUv3 but not a dealbreaker.

Would be dope if @mathieugarcia built online radio sampling in to BM3... Would be quite a USP for a daw.

• @Heyez @drez That would be amazing. I have been on the fence with this app since I already have the strom radio app

• edited June 2018

I just looked up this app and it says IAA and AUv3???

Edit: oh, it says add IAA and AUv3 effects to streams, not to add IT as an IAA or AUv3. Does that seem like an odd thing to even say in your IAA music app?

• @Heyez said:
    +1. Great app. Agreed its a shame its not AUv3 but not a dealbreaker.

Would be dope if @mathieugarcia built online radio sampling in to BM3... Would be quite a USP for a daw.

I think it would be really awesome. The OP-1 has a radio tuner in it for sampling.

• @Michael Lawrence It seems that the main point of this app is to play random radio stations, with easy switching between them. Dunno why the description says “over 40” when there’s clearly 50 of the random station pads on the screen. Some contain music but most seem to contain spoken word. Without owning the app, I can’t tell what the difference is between the different colors of pads, if anything. You can add up to 5 streams of your choice, just like ström, but you can more quickly and easily switch stations in streemur with all the pads on the same screen. You can sample stations in ström, but you can’t easily switch between 55 stations like in streemur. I’m kinda surprised you can’t play more than one stream at a time, as it seems like it would be a feature right at home with the experimental nature of this app.

• edited June 2018

@ronji Thanks! It does sound better for my needs. I think I will hold off until my next pay cheque, I’ve already been on quite the spree the last couple of weeks.

Edit: Just checked out the price and it’s pretty reasonable :D

• @Michael Lawrence said:
    @ronji Thanks! It does sound better for my needs. I think I will hold off until my next pay cheque, I’ve already been on quite the spree the last couple of weeks.

Edit: Just checked out the price and it’s pretty reasonable :D

Sounds like a man who knows how to rationalize! :D