Comments

• edited June 2018

Nice one @Audiogus

How are you generating those Vib Ribbon style vocal sounds?

...and those scratches sound real - are they being generated in Turnado?

• edited June 2018

Thanks, Those are an old scratch sample cd chopped up in egoist with fx exported and chopped again in bm3 with tons of compression.

• @WillieNegus said:
    More evidence for anyone who doesn’t know that @Audiogus has sauce when it comes to beatmaking. Also, Turnado and SM1 are both must have apps. Especially for B3, along with Voice Synth which isn’t in this video, but is as tight as ant booty.

You’ve just named my entire main arsenal. Other than the 1000 others I no longer use.

• @WillieNegus said:
    More evidence for anyone who doesn’t know that @Audiogus has sauce when it comes to beatmaking. Also, Turnado and SM1 are both must have apps. Especially for B3, along with Voice Synth which isn’t in this video but is as tight as ant booty.

Oh snap, I have totally been neglecting getting to know Voice Synth as an Au, thanks for the reminder!

• edited June 2018

@Audiogus @WillieNegus Guys the automation of voice synth in b3 still doesnt work in b3 but there is an update being released in a couple of days that fixes this. If you have any feature suggestions of any kind Let me know and I can pass it on. Or let the developer know. He’s a super cool and hardworking guy.

• @audiogus very enjoyable, thanks 😊

• @WillieNegus said:
    Would love to see/hear what you do with it (Voice Synth). :# I’m guessing you could dial in the mix tighter in B3 or is this where you export out to desktop? I’m wondering what realm of complete you can achieve in B3 currently.

If you’d indulge, what daw did/do you use before B3 as your goto groove tool? When’d you make the hop over to Intua? Sounds like you may have been a DJ in another life?

I never DJed and have been mainly a computer guy. Started with an Adlib soundcard (FM synth) when I was 13, soon got an Amiga and into trackers then settled on Samplitude on PC in the 90s which is still around. Got a Nord Lead and a Yamaha A3000 sampler but just loved fx on audio chopped up in Samplitude. Despite best efforts ‘computer guy’ was always the thing, probably because I never had the bug for doing things live. So BM3 is an excellent cross section of trackers/samplitude styled audio chopping and the size of a bloody comic book (!). Been obsessed with all the iOS music stuff for about six years and BM3 feels like the platform is finaly for me. All praise Intua.

• @denx said:
    @audiogus very enjoyable, thanks 😊

Thanks denx, glad you like :)

• @WillieNegus said:
    Would love to see/hear what you do with it (Voice Synth). :# I’m guessing you could dial in the mix tighter in B3 or is this where you export out to desktop? I’m wondering what realm of complete you can achieve in B3 currently.

If you’d indulge, what daw did/do you use before B3 as your goto groove tool? When’d you make the hop over to Intua? Sounds like you may have been a DJ in another life?

Oh yah and I imagine I will just throw a few more ideas in and or do some extended jammy automation but be exporting eventually to pc daw land mixing.

• @WillieNegus said:
    Thanks @Audiogus. Figured future users of this forum who find your videos/content inspiring would find the background info great context for what they can possibly get out of B3 with the proper time investment.

Aww thanks man. So what is your tale? From wence do yee hail etc?

• edited July 2018

• Dude, if you hear other voices in your head and not your own, you need to visit the DR i go to lol

• edited July 2018

i have my own team but thanks! :joy:

• what happened to video #3 (with the goggles on)?

I hadn't had a chance to watch that one yet!

• @tk32 said:
    what happened to video #3 (with the goggles on)?

I hadn't had a chance to watch that one yet!

It was a little too ...i dunno. It arrived at a loop i liked but it was 15 minutes of pain I decided to spare the world.