Midi export, Midifile export??

How can I export midi from pattern or from my whole session as a midi file? I can’t seem to find any info on this.

BeatMaker 2 seems to have a midi export feature:
http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2011/11/26/beatmaker-getting-all-sorts-of-midi-love/

Comments

• MIDI export is not currently available.

• MIDI export is still to be added! BM3 only supports MIDI import as of now.

Regards,
    Adrian Gates
    Editor - Apps4Rent

• Is that a bot ?
    Im undecided ?

• It’s on the way. Think I saw it on devs Twitter

• MIDI export is coming in the forthcoming 3.1 update!

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• edited March 2018

Ah thats great Mathieu! I love BeatMaker.. I really like the clip launch feature and realtime time stretching.. Even my Maschine couldn’t do that...

• edited March 2018

Maschine has near enough the exact same thing as Beatmakers scene view (Clip launch) and realtime timestretching
    (It doesn't because there is actually no such thing as realtime timestretch, it is actually active sync, but i will drop this before i point outs its massive flaws in Maschine and not so massive flaws in Beatmaker haha, FYI realtime timestretch would involve time travel, and considering how long updates take from NI, it is possible they are developing that, but i doubt it will happen any time soon)

• edited March 2018

Well.... Beatmaker can sync a sample to a constant tempo.. Maschine can’t. So I can play a sample a range of notes while maintaining the same tempo, only the pitch changes... This is not possible in Maschine.. I’ve sold it a year ago, I hated the workflow, too complicated and not logical..

Maschine finally has realtime timestretching now.. but it seems you have to trigger a loop at the start of bar... You can’t play a sample on differtent pitches across your keyboard and trigger it from it’s sample startpoint while maintaining the same tempo..

• edited March 2018

Most of Maschines workflow is exactly the same as Beatmaker, Beatmaker copies a lot from Maschine, I can hate on NI better than anyone for goid reasons (ask around) but Maschine is still pretty spectacular.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    MIDI export is coming in the forthcoming 3.1 update!

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

8) :heart:

• edited July 2018

When is this update planned to be released? Ive got a huuuuge project that needs to be exported... 2018 no midi export?
    Maybe theres a hack?

• @divedivine said:
    When is this update planned to be released? Ive got a huuuuge project that needs to be exported... 2018 no midi export?
    Maybe theres a hack?

Midi output recorded into Cubasis? But yah, export will be nice.

• edited February 2019

Hello Intua!

You said in 2018
    "MIDI export is coming in the forthcoming 3.1 update!"

Good morning, now 2019 and NO MIDI EXPORT? This is a 21. century!
    All other app know the midi export
    😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Seriously export midi data update intu@

• I tought there was a way to export midi in this great app...
    Midi is one of the only area where it is lacking.
    I can’t play external synth in live with the chord features and it freeze some notes from time to time.

• @Slajgaj said:
    Hello Intua!

You said in 2018
    "MIDI export is coming in the forthcoming 3.1 update!"

Good morning, now 2019 and NO MIDI EXPORT? This is a 21. century!
    All other app know the midi export
    😡😡😡😡😡😡

Guys!
    Hope it will help someone :smile:
    Yes its possible to EXPORT MIDI !
    1. Export midi pattern from sequencsor like it shown on pic in post nomber 1
    2. Install iFUNbox
    3. Go to Beatmaker2 folder / Documents / User
    4. Here we go ,all we exported is here , midi , wavs etc

I dont know why Beatmaker 2 dont show this when you are connecting thru wifi and ftp protocol... maybe bug maybe not )
    Enoy