We should do something massive as a community.

... because we are all swimming as potentials and independence is only as fun as one’s reach and network. Today, I’m a dreamer of a team. Seems like an interesting topic to talk about!

Comments

• I’ve actually been meaning to make a thread looking for collaborators. Good idea =)

• I foresee amazing collab's between all of you creatives ! B)

• We should hang out in some virtual chatty thing with faceswapped unicorn avatars etc

• edited August 2018

I was thinking one of the requirements for a challenge could be to post your Session. Then the following challenge could be to remix one of the Sessions. Not sure if this could create some infinite loop, cluster fudge/birdsnest... but (insert hand waving)

• @Audiogus said:
    We should hang out in some virtual chatty thing with faceswapped unicorn avatars etc

I can set up an IRC no problem, wont help with the unicorn stuff, but it is still the best chat system around ?

• @Audiogus said:
    I was thinking one of the requirements for a challenge could be to post your Session. Then the following challenge could be to remix one of the Sessions. Not sure if this could create some infinite loop, cluster fudge/birdsnest... but (insert hand waving)

My initial thoughts on getting high quality stems from the last battle was to forget doing straight mix tapes and split in to 2 track loops to load in to Launchpad etc (obviously B3 when scene mode is reworked to be more useful)
    This would open it up to mix/mashup competitions too.

• edited August 2018

Super Sessions thread, and IRC or workboard of some kind. To hash ideas. Great thinking caps, community!

Im thinking IRC as @5pinlink mentioned, skype, FaceTime for chats.
    Workflowy as tool (infinite nested lists). I love what this company is doing in the cloud.
    Pooled resources like we do in the forums for audio samples.

Should anyone take interest in WorkFlowy I have a referral link. This isn’t for me to get extra list items or others interested in the product. More so, I feel like it would be the perfect tool for a super directory for a BM3 team of collaborators. Like a house of creatives putting together the ultimate resources, educative materials, and collaborate projects in one place. Idk. Someone PM me if interested in this. Thanks!