Im a little teapot

2»

Comments

• It's not perfect (nothing ever is), but I'm pretty comfortable with Vanilla.

Works pretty well on my phone, which is how I interact with the forum over 70% of the time.

What are the biggest complaints with it?

• Well Vanilla and Discourse are both terrible to me because i am used to old forums like KVR GS DOA, but i shall shut up and when somebody says xyz doesng work from now on i shall just snigger lol.

• Hey Guys....
    Ummmm....

xyz doesnt' work!!

:wink:

• On second thoughts, no, nobody can find the ressources, nobody can find the tutorials, nobody can even find the categories.
    I think i will just take all my resources and put them on their own webpage rather than just here in the forum.

• The forum is white on mobile devices

• @5pinlink said:
    The forum is white on mobile devices

White on my phone, but dark on my iPad too (I prefer the dark version 🤷‍♂️)

• On iPhone, scroll to bottom and tap on full site to switch to desktop theme (but still works great on mobile thanks to responsive design).

• @huphtur said:
    On iPhone, scroll to bottom and tap on full site to switch to desktop theme (but still works great on mobile thanks to responsive design).

Cheers I know 🙂
    I prefer the mobile version on my (rather small) phone, though 😉

• @MSandoval said:
    Hmmm, missed the notification.

Welcome back @groovey ! Miss the Dynamic-T-Duo.

Now where is @Heyez ? Good to see @Sygma too. Loved that John Carpenter track.

There was someone posting relentlessly over several months on the Facebook iPad Musicians Group about how BM3 was buggy and didn't work at all, but wouldn't let anyone help him by analyzing his Session zips. It was suggested he come here and ask. Who was that? Just PM me if you would like some help.

Been away chasing zen ;) Checked in on battles from time to time, some amazing tracks! Looking forward to 3.1 :)