β€Ί

I am late to the Bluetooth midi party πŸŽ‰

But I’m here! 😁

Hey, @5pinlink - it’s finally alive!
(...and really gorgeous! 😯😍)

Yeah!!
πŸ˜€

Comments

• You better do something good with it, the hassle of sending it to merka nearly killed me hahahaha.

• I think it's going to see a lot of use - especially as a wireless controller for multiple synths in my hardware jams...

Barely into what It can do and the coolness factor is through the roof! :p

• Haha... you might get name-dropped in his next youtube video ;)

• What is this beauty

• Where's the video already? :wink:

• lol - It's a midi controller that I won during the X-mas competition last year. :) :)

@5pinlink was kind enough to offer this prize for the X-mas battle himself, personally - and went above and beyond to send this beauty all the way to the states!

So far, i'm just using it for Bluetooth midi to play synths - i've only had it out of the box for less than 24 hours.

But it's taken a very long time to get it out of the box, because it didn't quite fit into a workflow for me yet - and as i'm moving things around in here - it seemed the perfect solution to add to my live jam station. Yeah! :)

• Its worth giving the synth a bit of a go too, its extremely basic, but its the first original thing Roland have done in about twenty years, it has a bit of 8bit grit to it.

• I will definitely check that out, thanks! :p

• Still jealous you won this bad boi, Dean!