Maschine MK3 with BM3

Hi guys,
Is it possible to use Maschine MK3 as a midi controller for BM3 ? And use the built in audio interface as well ?

Comments

• Yes, but you will still need it attached to a PC/Mac, Maschine only runs if attached to a PC/Mac to run its non class compliant driver for the controller, the audio interface is class compliant.

• Thanks 5pinlink :) that would be so cool but we all know NI,

• Will never happen, the Akai MPD 218 looks to be the one for B3, but as of yet i have no experience of that, will let you know when i finally get one.

• @5pinlink said:
    Will never happen, the Akai MPD 218 looks to be the one for B3, but as of yet i have no experience of that, will let you know when i finally get one.

It’s more possible to NI updating iMaschine than open their drivers and none of both is going to happen... you know... NI... :trollface:

• @5pinlink said:
    Will never happen, the Akai MPD 218 looks to be the one for B3, but as of yet i have no experience of that, will let you know when i finally get one.

Did you know if there is a color feed-back for the pads ? If not, is there not better to chose the previous version : Mpd 26, more controls, a sceen, and Five pin midi in and Out, you can find it at 50€ used...

I defenetly think that BM3 could be a « « « gamechanger » » » :wink: (private joke) if @mathieugarcia give us all the parameters for midi learn (focus action) in the futur update. I mean not only the faders but all the « change view » bottons.
    -bank view
    -sampler view
    -song/scenes/pattern view
    -mixer view
    -etc...
    And the possibility to map scenes for Apc 40.

I think we all have one dream :
    BM3 become a fusion between AKAI MPC and ABLETON PUSH and
    Indeed in Standalone.
    We Never been so close, the soft is just wonderfull.
    I have read in the forum that Im not the only one that feel this frustration, this one when you know the potential of an excellent product !
    I will do pay the price to help to make bM3 even better, and I know that a lot of guys like me will give extra money to help Mathieu ;)

• MIDI learn global yes, more focus actions are pretty pointless, they are just for focus.