New house jam!!! :o

New house jam. Check it out gang. 😉

Listen to The Bro - Gangsta (demo) by The Bro #np on #SoundCloud

Comments

• Anyone feel this yo!!!

• It’s kinda cool, dig the bass line, but the ‘tok’ Sound that comes in is a little too much for me, too frequent. And I know this is a demo but fade-out outros always bug me because I feel like there’s more song there and it’s just drifting away.

I have questions for you: are you still doing these in BeatMaker 2? Haven’t you got BeatMaker 3? If so, you should join in on the battles! Do you at least vote on the battles? In any case I think it’s time to do your intua forum duty and vote on the one that just ended! Haha

• The first 15 seconds setup an awesome groove, so it's a shame that the strings, snare rim 'toks' (dustbin lid?!) and 303-line seems out of flavour with the track. Start with the first 15 seconds again and build from there - I believe there's a killer track trying to break out in there.

And I agree with Ronji - I think it's only fair you listen (and critique) some of our tracks for a change :)

• @ronji said:
    It’s kinda cool, dig the bass line, but the ‘tok’ Sound that comes in is a little too much for me, too frequent. And I know this is a demo but fade-out outros always bug me because I feel like there’s more song there and it’s just drifting away.

I have questions for you: are you still doing these in BeatMaker 2? Haven’t you got BeatMaker 3? If so, you should join in on the battles! Do you at least vote on the battles? In any case I think it’s time to do your intua forum duty and vote on the one that just ended! Haha

Thanks for listening. Yeah I'm still using BM2. Hopefully will get BM3 this week. I do comment on other tunes just maybe not in the battles lol.

• @The_Bro said:

@ronji said:
    It’s kinda cool, dig the bass line, but the ‘tok’ Sound that comes in is a little too much for me, too frequent. And I know this is a demo but fade-out outros always bug me because I feel like there’s more song there and it’s just drifting away.

Thanks for listening. Yeah I'm still using BM2. Hopefully will get BM3 this week. I do comment on other tunes just maybe not in the battles lol.

Ah, for some reason I thought you had it but just hadn’t dove in yet. No rush, but I would definitely recommend it, and yeah please take a moment to listen to the battle submissions and cast a vote =) you don’t have to submit a track to vote for your favorite!

• This track has like had 50 plays extra in the last day. Dunno where they came from lol!!

• It's an example of the power we can yield once you agree to join our monthly battles.

You want a #1 hit in Japan, with an entourage of yumi kawaii groupies? We can make it so...

• @tk32 said:
    It's an example of the power we can yield once you agree to join our monthly battles.

You want a #1 hit in Japan, with an entourage of yumi kawaii groupies? We can make it so...

I didn't join the battles though lol????

• I was joking - suggesting we were a bunch of Freemasons ;)

But I seriously hope you do join the battles... Seriously!

• woah what a house jam, although it's a demo but i seriously had a suggestion for you to join some battles, play at local gigs and concerts, way to go bro.

• @harris32 said:
    woah what a house jam, although it's a demo but i seriously had a suggestion for you to join some battles, play at local gigs and concerts, way to go bro.

Wow thanks man. Respect!!!