FREE GLITCH & TRANSITIONS FX SAMPLE PACK V.N

edited October 2018 in Resources

Hello guys! In this post you can find useful Glitch & Transitions FX sounds which you can use in all music genres. Also this samples can be used in transitions part and you can use it as loop.

Comments

• edited October 2018

I have removed your link.
    1 you joined just to make this post.
    2 the link went to a website that in the first ten seconds showed me more adverts than i care to view in a single day.
    3 the free samples was a 269kb zip file that i am not even going to scan because that is dodgier than an Apple salesman.

You can post a dropbox link direct to the samples here if you like, but you wont be posting any other links without them being removed, until you interact properly with the forum here.

• @5pinlink said:
    I have removed your link.
    1 you joined just to make this post.
    2 the link went to a website that in the first ten seconds showed me more adverts than i care to view in a single day.
    3 the free samples was a 269kb zip file that i am not even going to scan because that is dodgier than an Apple salesman.

You can post a dropbox link direct to the samples here if you like, but you wont be posting any other links without them being removed, until you interact properly with the forum here.

I’m almost certain you were a nightclub bouncer in one of your previous lives ;)