Possible midi issue with Sunrizer

I’ve bought Sunrizer and I started testing some presets and noticed that some of them have this prominent clicky sound. This only happens while playing with a midi controller. I’ve tried the following:

1-restarting my iPad
2-testing from another host( n track, no clicky sound on presets)
3-trying Sunrizer in stand-alone mode, no problems

Is this a BeatMaker sort of issue??

Comments

• You would need to contact the developer of sunrizer if it is specific to that app, at least he should be able to confirm if it is a sunrizer issue.

• @korakios said:
    Many AUs are updating for iOS 12.1 . Maybe that’s the issue ?

iOS 12.0 here, maybe updating can fix the problem

• I think I've experienced this 'clicking' but it when I was exporting a track with Sunrizer, and it didn't happen when recording patterns or playing the track live.

I always assumed it was the high-speed rendering in BM3 causing some of the synced parts of Sunrizer (LFOs etc) to misfire — one of the reasons I am in favour of also having a real-time render setting.

• @tk32 said:
    I think I've experienced this 'clicking' but it when I was exporting a track with Sunrizer, and it didn't happen when recording patterns or playing the track live.

I always assumed it was the high-speed rendering in BM3 causing some of the synced parts of Sunrizer (LFOs etc) to misfire — one of the reasons I am in favour of also having a real-time render setting.

In my case it was when playing with my midi controller (op1, nanoKeyStudio). Specific presets, for example: App-sound.com: 39 Comping Wheel, I've contacted the developer to let him know too