Wow and flutter

Is there an effects app that offer wow and flutter with decent parametric manipulation

Comments

• @Thumpee said:
    Is there an effects app that offer wow and flutter with decent parametric manipulation

RME-1. It’s crazy cool

• I use master record. It’s not auv3 but it has some awesome tape warble. With three different frequency ranges(low,medium,high)

• Isnt the klevgrand one half price right now ?

• edited December 2018

If you mean DAW Cassette by Klevgränd produkter AB, it’s 40% off until Jan 2. However, I’m not sure how well that fits what the OP is looking for. It does have a “motor quality” control that adds a bit of wobble, but its subtle, and only offers only very basic control of the amount of the effect.

Great effect though.

• @5pinlink said:
    Isnt the klevgrand one half price right Now

Daw cassette, not sure they have the w and f effect

• Thanks guys I'll check out the suggestions

• a great little tip/trick i often use in BM3 for this kind of effect is to modulate the Fine Tune in the sampler window by -10 to +10 cents, back and forth. Increase the amount of tune/modulation depending on how much fluttter you want...or is it Wow? Add a little white noise or some vinyl noise and you've got a similar sound to a tape noise plugin ...works great.

• @BitterGums said:
    a great little tip/trick i often use in BM3 for this kind of effect is to modulate the Fine Tune in the sampler window by -10 to +10 cents, back and forth. Increase the amount of tune/modulation depending on how much fluttter you want...or is it Wow? Add a little white noise or some vinyl noise and you've got a similar sound to a tape noise plugin ...works great.

Nice one bruv. So obvious, yet why didn’t I think of it. This tip is literally like a Xmas present for me.
    My bm3 love grows stronger ;) ...

• @BitterGums said:
    a great little tip/trick i often use in BM3 for this kind of effect is to modulate the Fine Tune in the sampler window by -10 to +10 cents, back and forth. Increase the amount of tune/modulation depending on how much fluttter you want...or is it Wow? Add a...

That’s a proper little trick

• I was able to get some pretty thick wooze from MAster Record and DAWCassette together on my master bus last night

• @GaiaTree said:
    I was able to get some pretty thick wooze from MAster Record and DAWCassette together on my master bus last night

Now that's what am talking about