β€Ί

New FREE Sounds for BM3 - "Sonic Poetry Pack"

Here's why I missed the Xmas contest, Friends!
Been super busy cooking up sonic treats for you!
I hope you like new free sounds for the Holidays!
Much love, Beatmakers! πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘Š

<3 (My Holiday Wish: More love in the BM3 community) <3

Β«1

Comments

• Nice, thanks!

• Thanks @DeanDaughters !

Happy Holidays !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• Dean, you're awesome!

...although we did miss having you in the Christmas battle.

• Thank you @DeanDaughters , very generous as always πŸ‘ The kits are great!

• I hope you guys can find some inspiration in the sounds! Cheers! <3

• These are so incredibly good, I’d think they deserve to be in BM3’s store :)

• Great Xmas gift 🎁. Again thanks a lot Dean for this awesome pack of sounds for free πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

• Thank you for the kind words, Guys! πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Š

• Very good banks
    Thanks a lot

• Thanks for the Banks!

• Nice one, Dean! Thx!!

• <3 Awesome! Stoked to see so many of you Guys downloading the sounds! <3

I know the holidays can get pretty busy and we can lose the energy to write sometimes... So when the Holiday Haze clears, and you are ready to get back into it - these fresh new sounds will be waiting to kick-start your creativity! πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Š

• Great kit. Thank You!

• I don’t know if any one else experienced this but it acts as a sound pack and imports files so it has taken a couple hours to load. Just a heads up

• Ummmmm...... ?
    Of course it acts as a sound pack...
    This is a sound-pack...
    ??
    🀷

The samples that make these patches are multi-samples recorded from my hardware and software synthesizers. There is 243MB worth of samples inside of this sound pack.

πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘Š

• @DeanDaughters said:
    Ummmmm...... ?
    Of course it acts as a sound pack...
    This is a sound-pack...
    ??
    🀷

The samples that make these patches are multi-samples recorded from my hardware and software synthesizers. There is 243MB worth of samples inside of this sound pack.

πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘Š

I meant acts like a sound pack from the sound store where I loads for a long time. Lol but it’s loaded now and sounds great!!!

• Glad you were able to get it going, Bro! Hope you like some of the sounds! πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Š

• @DeanDaughters You are a very generous person, thank you! 😊 ❀️

• Cheers, @denx ! πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Š

• Thank you for this.
    Really good quality.

• Thanks Dean ✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Thanks, @Gravitas and @znomusic ! Hope you can get some use from them, Fellas! πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Š

• @DeanDaughters

I've already started using
    Phuture Bass
    Gemini Bells
    Mountains of Tibet and a couple others.

Overall I really like the tones in the set.
    When I first discovered BM 3
    I came across your website,
    some good stuff up on there.
    Thanks dude.

• BOOM! Excellent!
    πŸ‘Š ❀️

• Awesome!!

Question I typed in sonic poetry in the store but could not find it in the store. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

• edited January 2019

It’s not an official pack so it won’t be in the store. There’s no user store either. Basically you gotta go to the YouTube video to find the link to download the pack in the video description, unless Dean wishes to put the link in this thread =)

• The download link is right underneath this video.
    Would be nice if you dropped a thumbs up on the video or subscribed to my channel while you are there, Bro!
    :) :)

• Awesome... I have you a thumbs up... really appreciate the effort. I will subscribe too... one more question do a lot of people buy the packs from the store or import their own stuff? Is there another known location that this community used to share packs or something? Thanks!

• edited January 2019

I can't speak for the packs in the store, but there are quite a few resources on here for free sounds and sharing: https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/categories/resources

:) :)

• Gorgeous! Thanks!

Β«1