Multi select pads - like with bm2 Will we ever get this again?

@mathieugarcia hope so It speeds up workflow especially multiple samples for copy&paste to other pads I know the alternative is to save multi samples as a bank but too many banks can cause confusion :-)

Comments

• Multi select is a must have at this point !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Multi select is a must have at this point !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Yes yes for sure please add as soon as possible

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Multi select is a must have at this point !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Top ! I was missing this function since day one but I never posted about it... so much was going on. That’s a really good news, merci !

• What about multi edit parameter? E.g I select multiple pads and I can set their gain or pitch at once. This would be extremely useful for chopped up loops where you have e.g 16 slices from one loop and realize you want to slightly change their transposition. If you would like to experiment a little bit, you need to do it 16 times for every tested value which is very tedious process...

• @skrat said:
    What about multi edit parameter? E.g I select multiple pads and I can set their gain or pitch at once. This would be extremely useful for chopped up loops where you have e.g 16 slices from one loop and realize you want to slightly change their transposition. If you would like to experiment a little bit, you need to do it 16 times for every tested value which is very tedious process...

Yes to this @mathieugarcia

• edited December 2018

I would like (really want to say parameter locks, but unfortunately somebody else used that name) each parameter to have two optional locking mechanisms in its long press menu.
    1 lock layers
    2 lock bank

1 = every identical parameter in every layer of a pad moves and behaves exactly the same as each other, including adding modulators.
    2 = every identical parameter in every pad and every layer within said pads, moves and behaves exactly the same as each other, including adding modulators.

Simple, and super powerful.