BM3 crash when in documents and select files icon

Maybe already known, BM3 crashes when in documents and press the fold icon.

Comments

• Doesn't crash on me. I opened the browser, switched to Documents, tapped the Files icon, it opened up full screen.

• Doesnt crash here either, anything extra in your project we are missing ?

• Doesn’t happen often. It’s happened a couple of times. If I can catch it again with video I let you know.

• Try and remember if there is any particular plugin etc open too.

• On a sidenote - I’m pleased to see you have the battle acapella (MAAD - me & U) already imported into BM3 ;)

We look forward to hopefully hearing an entry from you at the end of the month.

• @tk32 said:
    On a sidenote - I’m pleased to see you have the battle acapella (MAAD - me & U) already imported into BM3 ;)

We look forward to hopefully hearing an entry from you at the end of the month.

I'm in! Never use an app like this... well drum racks in Ableton I guess so the battles are perfect to learn what BM3 can do or rather what I can do with BM3.

I should add that when BM3 crashed I did not lose any work and I have been impressed with the saving feature.

• The issue could be when files.app messes up sometimes - maybe do file exchanging within files using copy/paste - smooth workflow

• Do you have a lot of files in the the Files app folder? There seems to be a limit to the amount of files you can have in on e folder. May be unrelated though.