Save a stack of effects as an Effects Rack similar to Save Bank - would be cool

@mathieugarcia Would be good feature - Currently I get around this by saving a rack of effects as a Bank which I then recall on tracks but to be able to load the Bank or (Effects Rack if implemented) on an Aux or Master or Audio track channel would be good for workflow :smile:
The Effects Rack folder would be in the Bm3 Documents folder.

Comments

• Effects chains, definitely needed :)

• @winconway said:
    Effects chains, definitely needed :)

If possible can you ask @mathieugarcia
    Cheers

• I talked with @mathieugarcia about this in August of 2017...
    He liked the idea at that time, and i've been hoping to see it come to BM3 ever since. :)
    :| :|

• Much needed feature that is coming in an update as well.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Much needed feature that is coming in an update as well.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Excellent I look forward to it Cheers

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Much needed feature that is coming in an update as well.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Dude! 😁

• coooool. very much needed indeed. looking forward to it

• p.s. has anyone noticed an issue with the Audio FX window freezing/not being able to scroll up and down? Other times all the FX don't display or are cut off and unable to scroll up and down. I've been having this problem recently. Not a huge issue as I've found that if I select out of that window and then back again it's fixed and i'm able to scroll up and down again. But it happens repeatedly so it's some kind of glitch/bug ....not sure if it's been addressed.

• I did have an empty Audio FX panel glitch earlier today (first time ever) and had to force quit and reopen to get it back to normal.

Wasn’t a big issue because it didn’t stop me saving the track before I quit.

• edited January 2019

hmmm similar glitch? ... like did it freeze? I'll see if i can do a video if it's something that hasn't been brought up in forum before. maybe i should make a separate post about it..

• @BitterGums - YES - I have been getting the exact glitch you describe - exactly.

• Exact same glitch here too

• Interesting. Possibly something that occurred with the last iOS update (?) Good to see that others are experiencing it and not just a random hiccup on a single system. Also wanted to make sure @mathieugarcia is aware of it so it can get fixed in an update or new version release.

glitch: Audio FX window freezes/ unable to scroll/ FX are cutoff at times, not fully displayed

• @BitterGums said:
    Interesting. Possibly something that occurred with the last iOS update (?) Good to see that others are experiencing it and not just a random hiccup on a single system. Also wanted to make sure @mathieugarcia is aware of it so it can get fixed in an update or new version release.

glitch: Audio FX window freezes/ unable to scroll/ FX are cutoff at times, not fully displayed

Confirmed unable at times to scroll.