Any London Beatmakers here?

Any London Beatmakers here? :smile:

Comments

• edited January 2019

< this guy..

Though noisemaker/jokemaker/bookmaker might be more appropriate

• Cool man. We should meet up some time dude!!!

• Sauf side.
    I've been known to venture across the water.

• I'm South too. South West to be exact lol. If anyone wants to meet up then I'm up for it. :smiley:

• I'm up in Winterfell here. King of the North ;)

• @tk32
    Hilarious, hope you're keeping warm up there.

@The_Bro
    Sauf East here generally speaking.

😉

• @tk32 said:
    I'm up in Winterfell here. King of the North ;)

Is that London lol?

• edited January 2019

@The_Bro said:

@tk32 said:
    I'm up in Winterfell here. King of the North ;)

Is that London lol?

The cold and windy wilds of the North-East London suburbs.

ps. Winterfell is from Game of Thrones (in case you haven't read it/watched it)

• edited January 2019

Been thinking this for a while ..lets organise it ..
    Not going to say too much as its in planning but Iam planning to get a weekly night going at a club I dj at in London where you can bring your Ipads and showcase.
    Beats made on the spot with intervals with me on the turntables spinning scratching cutting up tunes that you have made on the fly.. keep you all posted.
    Mainly boom bap hiphop 90s style / Trap if its good though Iam more a 90s dude and house(all styles) and uptempo punk style beats

• @beatmakerstorm said:
    Not going to say too much as its in planning but Iam planning to get a weekly night going at a club I dj at in London where you can bring your Ipads and showcase.
    Beats made on the spot with intervals with me on the turntables spinning scratching cutting up tunes that you have made on the fly.. keep you all posted.
    Mainly boom bap hiphop 90s style / Trap if its good though Iam more a 90s dude and house(all styles) and uptempo punk style beats

Sounds good although I don't make much hip hop lol. I'm more a house, techno, dubstep kinda freak!!

• @The_Bro said:

@beatmakerstorm said:

Sounds good although I don't make much hip hop lol. I'm more a house, techno, dubstep kinda freak!!

Cool i mentioned house

• @beatmakerstorm said:

@The_Bro said:

@beatmakerstorm said:

Cool i mentioned house

Oh okay cool. Sounds like a good idea!!