β€Ί

Beat Ballin - CyMBoLiK

Idk y my other veideos not working didnt think I erased them.. maybe I did but here my actual finished version of this on needs lyrics now.

Speak ur minds.
  1. Yay?2 votes
    1. Soso?
      100.00%
    2. Nay?
        0.00%

Comments

• yeah I love this man. Good chill vibes

• @GaiaTree said:

Appreciate that G Tree that’s all I was going for glad someone likes it ✊🏽🀘🏽✌🏽..........πŸ₯πŸ€

• Beat was dope. Nice little bit swing on the drums. Music was a bit dull but not too bad. Just needed something else I felt as it was a bit too much of the same through out.

• @The_Bro said:

Thanks yea This one could have had a little bit more change to it that was like the only thing I wasn’t liking about it but then again I hear plenty of beat tapes and shit that ride the same measures over and over for even longer...everybody has different tastes and my songs r usually a little different.

Tell me what u think about this one... I play some pretty unique drums on this one and for like the second half of song I left it an improv freestyle like I usually playing to songs anyway. I almost never play the same measure on the drums I try to change it up a lil ever bar but also can get carried away sometimes too lol

• Drums are very cool. Just musically its not my thing. :smile: I think the kick could be a bit beefier.