Delete app switching memory?

I'm not sure if there's a way to do this, but I'm on the iPhone XR and when I pull on on the white bar at the bottom to switch my apps it'll bring up really old images, websites, videos I looked at months ago in the preview before I click on the app to open it. Is there a way to clear that memory so when I go to the app switcher the previews are of things I've recently viewed or the last thing I was on when I view the app? Thanks!

Comments

• edited February 2019

Strange. I don't have an iPhone, but on my iPad the app switching always lists apps from most recent to oldest.

However, I bring up the list by double-tapping the home key.. and that's not possible on newer iPhones and iPads.

I may have leave to this for someone to assist you who actually has an up to date device ;)

• Its Apples usual cluster hump of crap, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause (Yeah seriously, that's their instructions) and pray your recent apps appear, that is how they replaced the perfectly fine home button.

• edited February 2019

I'm not sure if there's a way to do this, but I'm on the iPhone XR and when I pull on on the white bar at the bottom to switch my apps it'll bring up netflix really old images, websites, videos I looked at months ago in the preview before I click on the app to open it. Is there a way to clear that memory so when I go to the app switcher the previews are of things I've recently viewed or the last thing I was on when I view the app? Thanks!

• edited February 2019

Giving you the benefit of the doubt and removed the ads from your post, dont do it again or i will assume you are a spambot.

• app switching is by default role of ios devices, you may not be able to delete or disable it