What AU is good for nasty basses?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Cyclop is Nice but Model 51 is better, synthmaster one is great too and easier to use than the two first.

Imo the best for basses is model 15

• This is a complete nonsense question, you have given absolutely zero information that anybody can realistically answer, or do i answer that B3s sampler is the best for nasty basses because nearly all Neuro/Reese stuff is sampled and resampled, and they are the nastiest basses you can get, one persons nasty is another persons lame, examples or explanations will help get answers.

• @winconway said:
    This is a complete nonsense question, you have given absolutely zero information that anybody can realistically answer, or do i answer that B3s sampler is the best for nasty basses because nearly all Neuro/Reese stuff is sampled and resampled, and they are the nastiest basses you can get, one persons nasty is another persons lame, examples or explanations will help get answers.

Dude you need to calm down. You're a very angry man lol.

• @The_Bro said:

@winconway said:
    This is a complete nonsense question, you have given absolutely zero information that anybody can realistically answer, or do i answer that B3s sampler is the best for nasty basses because nearly all Neuro/Reese stuff is sampled and resampled, and they are the nastiest basses you can get, one persons nasty is another persons lame, examples or explanations will help get answers.

I'm about as angry as a wet piece of bread, just because i am putting you in your place, why does that make me angry ?
    You asked a stupid question, you got the answer it rightly deserved.

• @winconway said:

@The_Bro said:

@winconway said:

I'm about as angry as a wet piece of bread, just because i am putting you in your place, why does that make me angry ?
    You asked a stupid question, you got the answer it rightly deserved.

Blunt might be a better description then lol.

• Honest is the correct description.
    So are you going to actually give details of what you think a nasty bass is, so we can help you ?

• Here you go!!

• So late 80s pop bass, pretty much any synth will do that, you may find some samples for D50 or try KQDixie AU for FM basses, it is a fairly weak bass to be fair, so like i say, pretty much anything synth has you covered.

• No that was intended as a joke. Oh well nevermind lol.

• edited March 2019

A joke, and yet my sarcasm about 80s pop bass eluded you, are you going to post the required information so that we can help you find "the basses you are looking for" or just keep replying with zero information in the hope that somebody actually knows what you want ?

• This guy is a trip :D. What AU is good for nasty basses :D :D :D

• Hey Bro - Viking is great for low CPU mono bass. Bassilicious has some fat basses but if you don’t own it yet I would wait for the new version. Syntronik has some awesome basses, it’s a rompler though which less tweakability. Also, sticking a compressor on an OK bass can make it mean and greasy.

• @GusGranite said:
    Hey Bro - Viking is great for low CPU mono bass. Bassilicious has some fat basses but if you don’t own it yet I would wait for the new version. Syntronik has some awesome basses, it’s a rompler though which less tweakability. Also, sticking a compressor on an OK bass can make it mean and greasy.

Thanks man I'll check those recommendations out!! 👍

• @GusGranite said:
    Hey Bro - Viking is great for low CPU mono bass. Bassilicious has some fat basses but if you don’t own it yet I would wait for the new version. Syntronik has some awesome basses, it’s a rompler though which less tweakability. Also, sticking a compressor on an OK bass can make it mean and greasy.

I downloaded Bassilicious. Looking forward to using it. I have tested it yet but it sounds nice!!

• Cool. But like I said there is a new version just around the corner which will be a new app.

• @GusGranite said:
    Cool. But like I said there is a new version just around the corner which will be a new app.

Oh I'll keep an eye for it!! Nice one.

• Just bought Viking. Really looking forward to using tonight. ;-)

• @The_Bro said:
    Just bought Viking. Really looking forward to using tonight. ;-)

Just beware - none of the Blamsoft apps have built-in preset management, so you have to dial in your own synth from scratch each time you use it in BM3.

Obviously, once you've built a beautiful custom bass sound, BM3 will save the plugin state inside the session file, so that it reloads correctly each time you open the project.

• @tk32 said:

@The_Bro said:
    Just bought Viking. Really looking forward to using tonight. ;-)

Just beware - none of the Blamsoft apps have built-in preset management, so you have to dial in your own synth from scratch each time you use it in BM3.

Obviously, once you've built a beautiful custom bass sound, BM3 will save the plugin state inside the session file, so that it reloads correctly each time you open the project.

Cool. :smiley:

• Sugarbytes Cyclop seems what I'm looking for but its very expensive which is a shame.

Can't seem to get my wobble on using Viking. Anyone got any idea how to wobbs on it?

Cheers.

• Try an auto Filter

• @NeHo said:
    Try an auto Filter

Thanks I'll have a go!!

This attempt at a dubstep type of beat with Viking Synth. Check it out.

• @The_Bro no lie I looked at the post title and knew it was you Bro :-) before looking who posted

• @beatmakerstorm said:
    @The_Bro no lie I looked at the post title and knew it was you Bro :-) before looking who posted

Lol no worries. :smile: