Something fresh I've started

Hi guys have a listen to this. Something fresh I've started!! You can hear the breaks at one point slightly drifting out of time though.

Comments

• @tk32 said:
    Nice.

Thanks man. Did you hear the breaks trip over themselves which does illustrate what I've been talking about samples drifting out of time? :smile:

• edited March 2019

Make a video or nonsense, stop saying it, you are coming across as a troll.

• edited March 2019

@winconway is right. Either post some supporting evidence* or else you really need to stop making unsubstantiated claims about 'drift'.

* examples of evidence include any of the following: (a) a video, (b) a project file we can load, (c) screenshots showing your sampler settings, (d) a detailed explanation of how your track was assembled.

Getting back to this track, it sounds like your amen does not match the song tempo. You need to either (1) finely slice that amen into smaller chunks/transients, (2) re-tune the breakbeat, (3) adjust the tempo of the track to match the break at natural speed, or (4) enable time stretch (although this is not recommended for breakbeats)

• Just look at the waveform above. You can totally see it.

• Is this supposed to be showing the amen drift out of time? If it's not a chopped and retimed version, the original sample is played naturally, at an odd tempo, not completely on beat. Not every hit is on grid. Share a screen recording of whatever happening.

By the way, this is a cool tune so far, keep working on it.

Also, lolz at this thread http://xltronic.com/mb/75383/what-tempo-is-the-amen-break

• And maybe contact this guy about his trouble with the amen, and how my bank (which chops the amen break) helped him out. https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/41931/#Comment_41931

• Thanks for the feedback guys. The tempo of the amens are between 170-180 and are bang on when calculated by BM3. I thought I had them timestretched to fit my track of 140 but perhaps not ... I don't know. What I don't get is some play fine and some don't. Anyways I'll try and post a video this weekend. Cheers.

• @Audiogus said:
    Just look at the waveform above. You can totally see it.

You’re right.

• You guys. >:)

Now stop trolling. Once @The_Bro gives us some more info (this weekend?) we are hoping to clear up this misunderstanding once and for all.

• @tk32 said:
    You guys. >:)

Now stop trolling. Once @The_Bro gives us some more info (this weekend?) we are hoping to clear up this misunderstanding once and for all.

Exactly stop trolling. Just comment on my tune ha ha!!

• Yeah, I dont think you will be having any say on trolling until you post a video about your trolling, otherwise you are just double trolling.

• @winconway said:
    Yeah, I dont think you will be having any say on trolling until you post a video about your trolling, otherwise you are just double trolling.

I'm getting the impression I don't think you like me lol.

• I have no feelings twoards you one way or the other, but I am waiting for a video that proves your trolling isn't trolling ;)

• To feed the troll one must feed the troll... BURP

• @Audiogus said:
    To feed the troll one must feed the troll... BURP

+1000000

• Any chance of that video (or sample editor screenshots) @The_Bro ?

I'm eager to help solve that amen pitching issue for you, but need more info

• @tk32 said:
    Any chance of that video (or sample editor screenshots) @The_Bro ?

I'm eager to help solve that amen pitching issue for you, but need more info

Hello mate. Yeah me too I wanna get it solved I'll try and post a video today. :smile: