Anyone else having problems with SynthMaster one and synthmaster in BM3?

They are unstable to the point of being unusable as AUV3s in BeatMaker for me...want to know if anyone else is having issues. (iPad Pro 10.5 inch)

Comments

• they are resource hogs and BM3 doesn't handle them crashing very well. can you elaborate on what you're experiencing, and how many instances you have going?

• @ronji said:
    they are resource hogs and BM3 doesn't handle them crashing very well. can you elaborate on what you're experiencing, and how many instances you have going?

Trying to open a project with just one instance makes it unplayable 🙁
    I try to play the song and no audio comes out, or just a couple of crackles

• @byPolar said:

@ronji said:
    they are resource hogs and BM3 doesn't handle them crashing very well. can you elaborate on what you're experiencing, and how many instances you have going?

Trying to open a project with just one instance makes it unplayable 🙁
    I try to play the song and no audio comes out, or just a couple of crackles

It seems to work fine here on a iPad 6th gen.

• For me Synthmaster became very unstable after Iap upgrade. Ended up deleting it at numerous attempts to make it work. iPad Pro 11

• @Kaaru said:
    For me Synthmaster became very unstable after Iap upgrade. Ended up deleting it at numerous attempts to make it work. iPad Pro 11

Wo was thinking about getting it. Maybe I'll leave it lol.

• Things are much more stable since the November BM3 update and iOS 13 @The_Bro

However, you need to realise that Synthmaster One sits in the mid range of CPU hungry plugins (roughly half way between Poison 202 and Moog Model D)