Crowdfunding, buyout, subscription???

2»

Comments

• edited June 2019

@ocelot said:

@winconway said:
    Negativity lol, thisapp was praised non stop, even fanboyism is a light term for what this app had, until the developer (vincent) just shut up shop.

He's still working on it (going by his posts).

@hansjbs said:
    @ocelot how long ago was it when you bought BM3?

I never did.

How long have you been in the forum?

Just a little while.

When this app was first released we praised it.

I know.

When we got updates we praised it even more.

I know.

When some of us got 3.1 beta and roadmap believe it or not the excitement was through the roof!!!

For sure. But it certainly wasn't unanimous, reportedly. Each use case is unique.

If you were there around then you would understand where a lot of us are coming from.

Okay.

Interesting so you don’t have BM3 but you’re saying 3.1 was buggy??? I don’t get it.

• Looks like BM3 is finished then. Such a shame. :-(

• @ocelot said:

@winconway said:
    Negativity lol, thisapp was praised non stop, even fanboyism is a light term for what this app had, until the developer (vincent) just shut up shop.

He's still working on it (going by his posts).

@hansjbs said:
    @ocelot how long ago was it when you bought BM3?

I never did.

How long have you been in the forum?

Just a little while.

When this app was first released we praised it.

I know.

When we got updates we praised it even more.

I know.

When some of us got 3.1 beta and roadmap believe it or not the excitement was through the roof!!!

For sure. But it certainly wasn't unanimous, reportedly. Each use case is unique.

If you were there around then you would understand where a lot of us are coming from.

Okay.

First he doesnt post here, he never has, he has nothing but dislike for the userbase.
    Second, you have used the word reportedly again for 3.1, only the developers ever got reports on 3.1, so non were ever made public.

So lets recap, you never bought B3, you recieved reports on 3.1, and you aren't Mathieu, weird, only one other person recieved reports on 3.1.

• I vote for NI and revamp as iMaschine3/4 with full mk3 support...
    not going to happen I know...