Making Risers with Blackhole Reverb!

For those of you who just snapped up that Eventide Blackhole Reverb,
I made a video on how to do a quick sound design with it to make some risers inside of Beatmaker 3. 😀👊

Comments

• edited July 2019

Oh my!

I've been trying hard to resist this plugin after all those recent purchases Dean.

I think I just caved in...
    <3 :# :s :D

• It feels like there has been an exceptional amount of neat things coming out lately!
    I keep trying to resist, too -- It has not been easy! lol
    So much good stuff! WOOT! 😀 👊

• All three (so far?) of the Eventide AUv3's are awesome. So much tweakability with just a few knobs :)

• I'm not gonna watch that video
    I'm not gonna watch that video
    I'm not gonna watch that video
    I don't want to buy more
    I don't want to buy more

• Just to clarify - while Blackhole is indeed pretty dreamy 🤤, you can definitely use any reverb of your choice to get pretty similar results. Including just using the stock reverb effects that come inside of BM3.

😀 👊

• @DeanDaughters said:
    Just to clarify - while Blackhole is indeed pretty dreamy 🤤, you can definitely use any reverb of your choice to get pretty similar results. Including just using the stock reverb effects that come inside of BM3.

😀 👊

No it can only be done with black hole. That's my excuse to buy it and I'm sticking with it.

• Yeah. I'm telling my missus Dean said this technique can only be done with Black hole reverb

• @DeanDaughters Have you tried MicroPitch?

• Not yet - but I plan to. 😀 👊
    Today, i'm working on a video showing what their UltraTap Delay sounds like. WOOT!

• edited July 2019

Damn Dean!

You're making a video on it just when I thought to myself "bah, it's just another delay, I won't be tempted to buy that one at least..."

My wallet will never forgive you

• edited July 2019

;)

• Noooooooo. Not another video for a plugin I haven't bough yet. If anything happens I'm telling my wife blame Dean.