“Pads Page” scrolls up automatically to the top

Weird so every once in awhile, I will tap the up arrow to change the “Pad Page” up and it will stick and scroll all the way to the top...on every single bank. And pressing down arrow won’t make it go down. I have to minimize and go back into the app (not shut it down) so that I can scroll them all back down.

Anybody else?

Comments

• Strange.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen, but thanks for reporting Drez

• edited August 2019

It's been a known problem way back 3.0.9 I posted a bug about it. After it autoscrolls whichever direction. Try retapping the arrow you previously pushed to unhighlight it from white to gray.

EDIT: CONFIRMED STILL THERE. Sliding up or down on arrows only autoscrolls. Not sure if its by design..

• Thanks for confirming @mefisme

It'd be nice to get bug squashed, so let's see if we can attract the attention of @vincent (if he's not too busy coding)

• Ahh, I did have this one a few times.

• It's minor. Fix the baddies first!

• @drez said:
    Weird so every once in awhile, I will tap the up arrow to change the “Pad Page” up and it will stick and scroll all the way to the top...on every single bank. And pressing down arrow won’t make it go down. I have to minimize and go back into the app (not shut it down) so that I can scroll them all back down.

Anybody else?

Yup, same here. If you click the up arrow once it gets stuck on page 8, you should then be able to click the down arrow to go back to the previous bank pages.