Bassalicious 2

Does anyone know how to use bassalicious 2 inside BM3?? This app sounds amazing but is a real pain to use with BM3 also it don’t even pop up to use in audiobus.. don’t want to say it’s trash but it is useless to me at this point

Tagged:

Comments

• As far as I remember both Bassalicious1 & 2 are AUv3 so it should be fairly easy to load them as a plug-in straight into BM3. (At least Bassalicious 1 works fine, don't have 2).

• I downloaded the demo but decided £20 is too much for an app so deleted it lol.

• @samu said:
    As far as I remember both Bassalicious1 & 2 are AUv3 so it should be fairly easy to load them as a plug-in straight into BM3. (At least Bassalicious 1 works fine, don't have 2).

@StudioES said:
    Aren't most of their apps sample-based?
    It would cool if Gospel Musicians used their samples to create native sample packs for BM3.

Sorry it's not working for you @theRemnant47 What's the problem? Is opening it really slow? Maybe your iPad is too old? These sample-based apps like lots of RAM.

@StudioES said:
    It would cool if Gospel Musicians used their samples to create native sample packs for BM3.

Sorry it's not working for you @theRemnant47 What's the problem? Is opening it really slow? Maybe your iPad is too old? These sample-based apps like lots of RAM.

@StudioES said:

@StudioES said:

• It will begin playing random notes when I load it into bm3 .. I really hate how it just doesn’t load and play instantly like every other app I use .. I even tried using aum to play the beat and loading bassalicious 2 into aum to play a baseline over the beat so I can just record what I played into audioshare and then load that as a sample in bm3 and it’s still being a jerk ! Haha man this is beyond frustrating

• I don’t want to give up but at some point im just going to erase this app

• Just load Bassaliciius as an AUv3 Plug-In onto a pad or bank in BM3, no need to use AUM and other apps...

• You can also use the pad/bank that is hosting Bassalicous AUv3 as the source for an audio-track and record the audio...

• Have u used bassalicious in bm3 ?

• >

Have u used bassalicious in bm3 ?

I’ve only used and still use Bassalicious 1 AUv3 with BM3.

Don’t have Bassalicious 2 yet...

• edited August 2019

@theRemnant47 said:
    Have u used bassalicious in bm3 ?

It’s working totally fine here. Are you sure you’re using the AUv3, and not the IAA/Standalone? I just load it onto a pad and play. No issues at all.