BM3 for live (click, mono)

We're waiting for update. But I have more ideas.
1. Mono output. I would like to use BM3 live, where I have my synths, drums, etc. So I would like to have multiout audiointerface to use it like a multitrack player. So I have 4 outputs. My 1/2 would be drums (or click and vocals), 3 - bass, 4 - other stuff. So I'll send these outputs to mixer where techguy will mix them live.
2. Click output. We have interfaces and may use them with drummer. So it would be great to have separate output for click to send it to drummer.

Comments

• BM3 already does this. I use a Playaudio12 and have access to all 10 outputs. You can select different outputs for different pads in a bank too.

• @jfox815 said:
    BM3 already does this. I use a Playaudio12 and have access to all 10 outputs. You can select different outputs for different pads in a bank too.

hm. Now I can select only 1/2 for output. Now I have only DUO CAPTURE EX UA. But my new RUBIX 4x4 is on the way.

• Hi,
    Yes you can use multiple outs/ins. But it sure would be nice to be able to route the click to an out.

• If your interface is only showing 1/2 but has multiple ins/outs you may have to configure it on a traditional computer first to set each input/output as mono. Hope this helps.

• @FlowingRobes said:
    Hi,
    Yes you can use multiple outs/ins. But it sure would be nice to be able to route the click to an out.

I think it defaults to output 1/2.

You can also setup a click that’s not the internal click and route that wherever.

• @mefisme said:
    If your interface is only showing 1/2 but has multiple ins/outs you may have to configure it on a traditional computer first to set each input/output as mono. Hope this helps.

@mefisme said:
    If your interface is only showing 1/2 but has multiple ins/outs you may have to configure it on a traditional computer first to set each input/output as mono. Hope this helps.

No, I cannot set it right. In AUM it works.

• edited November 2019

I stand corrected. I noticed this issue the other day when working on my own setup.

Not sure why, but with some interfaces BM3 is only allowing stereo pairs instead of all output options regardless of configuration. I could have sworn it did at one point.

We need this fixed. I have noted this and thank you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, all sample rates supported would be welcome as well!