BeatMaker 3 update

Comments

• Great news 👍🤩

• To borrow a phrase from Audiokit...

"SUPER AMAZING"

• Oh I see what had happened. A beta will be released by the end of August. An update by Xmas?

• Ok, nice.. @vincent , let me know where I can sign up for beta, as long as it doesn’t break existing bm3. I can help find bugs. I’ve tested for propellerhead, single cell and a few other companies in the past and will gladly sign or provide a NDA if need be.

• @stormywaterz said:
    Oh I see what had happened. A beta will be released by the end of August. An update by Xmas?

Why does someone always have to fart in the middle of a birthday party

• @tk32 said:

@stormywaterz said:
    Oh I see what had happened. A beta will be released by the end of August. An update by Xmas?

Haha! So true!

@vincent exciting news! I already have a test flight account for another music app (assuming that’s what you use to for beta testing) so count me in if you need volunteers!

• @tk32 said:

@stormywaterz said:

Aw man I thought the joke would of came out better 😂

• edited August 2019

@vincent said:
    Hello one and all,

Just letting you know we'll have a first beta phase for the maintenance update during the week end.
    It will include few of the features we planned to add and will be explained in the information provided within the build.
    We'll make a specific post to recruit beta testers and are planning to have a first test build by tomorrow night.

Thank you for your patience,
    Keeping it tidy,
    Vincent B.

Like I said, I’m excited lol😃

Also, can I be a beta tester? 😂
    BEATMAKER BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Do those who were part of the previous betas need to re-apply?

• @samu said:
    Do those who were part of the previous betas need to re-apply?

Don't worry samu - I decided months ago that I would sign you up on your behalf ;)

You're too valuable to not include

• Excellent news!

• @vincent said:

We'll make a specific post to recruit beta testers and are planning to have a first test build by tomorrow night.

Thank you for your patience,
    Keeping it tidy,
    Vincent B.

Wait for the specific post, guys
    :wink:

• @tk32 said:

@stormywaterz said:

This is more like farting in the greeting card store.

• @vincent very nice!
    Maybe it is already suggested, it would be nice if there is some (play pause stop) control in the Pattern editor. Like in songmode.Offcourse I can make a smaller loop in songmode and then do some editing in Pattern, but it’s nicer to also be able to play a bigger loop from another point.
    ✌🏻

• @tk32 said:

@samu said:
    Do those who were part of the previous betas need to re-apply?

Don't worry samu - I decided months ago that I would sign you up on your behalf ;)

You're too valuable to not include

LOL, Well there goes the weekend :)
    Prioritising will get tricky, Drambo, BM3, Drambo, BM3, Drambo...
    (And even more tricky when(if Arturia starts to drop the MicroFreak firmwares).

But I'll try to find a way :D

• Could we see a changelog or something to whet our appetite?

• Thanks @vincent! Count me in for the beta.

• !!!

hell yes!

cheers! for all the work @vincent . can't wait!

• edited August 2019

THANK YOU! @vincent please include me in beta testing!! I am so excited!!!

• exciting silence B)

• edited August 2019

• No disrespect but I’m tired of waiting on an update. It’s been practically a year if I’m not mistaken) since we’ve had one.. I understand Intua doesn’t have the biggest development team but enough is enough! Don’t make an announcement saying you’re gonna have an update by the end of August and then here we are in mid September AND WE HAVEN’T HEARD A THING regarding what to expect.. To be honest I’m already fed up with iOS music production because it tends to only cater to certain genres of music... I’m not here to make boom bap, lo fi, edm , nor dubstep day in and day out and I’m tired of importing loops that I had create on a whole PC because all the sounds I discover sound like crap from the 80s and prior. I’ve invested my fair share of money and time to fully come up with this assumption so I just really need you guys to get it together please and thank you! This DAW/APP has been available for over 3 years to the mass public AND WE STILL DONT EVEN HAVE IT ON THE IPHONE so exscuse for growing IMPATIENT.. STEP IT UP!!!

• AUTOMATION FOR EFX BETTER BE PERFECTLY WORKING TOO BECAUSE THIS ISH IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING

• edited September 2019

I think its not to much to ask for to get some weekly update info here is it?
    so we know whats going on and not waiting in vain like last time since this "end of august" deadline wasnt met either.

i had written a longer message but it vanished, I really hope it wasnt deleted and that its forbidden to comment here.

• Do you feel better for getting that off your chest @Quazzemodo ?

The beta is in full swing, you could have requested to join in, and the update will be ready when we've tested it properly.

Do you really think posting angry demands will make anything better??

• @Quazzemodo said:
    No disrespect but I’m tired of waiting on an update. It’s been practically a year if I’m not mistaken) since we’ve had one.. I understand Intua doesn’t have the biggest development team but enough is enough! Don’t make an announcement saying you’re gonna have an update by the end of August and then here we are in mid September AND WE HAVEN’T HEARD A THING regarding what to expect.. To be honest I’m already fed up with iOS music production because it tends to only cater to certain genres of music... I’m not here to make boom bap, lo fi, edm , nor dubstep day in and day out and I’m tired of importing loops that I had create on a whole PC because all the sounds I discover sound like crap from the 80s and prior. I’ve invested my fair share of money and time to fully come up with this assumption so I just really need you guys to get it together please and thank you! This DAW/APP has been available for over 3 years to the mass public AND WE STILL DONT EVEN HAVE IT ON THE IPHONE so exscuse for growing IMPATIENT.. STEP IT UP!!!

Did you read his statement correctly? Did he say he guarantees an update by end of August? He gave an update about going into beta did you read it? Come on man :D

• @hansjbs said:

@Quazzemodo said:
    No disrespect but I’m tired of waiting on an update. It’s been practically a year if I’m not mistaken) since we’ve had one.. I understand Intua doesn’t have the biggest development team but enough is enough! Don’t make an announcement saying you’re gonna have an update by the end of August and then here we are in mid September AND WE HAVEN’T HEARD A THING regarding what to expect.. To be honest I’m already fed up with iOS music production because it tends to only cater to certain genres of music... I’m not here to make boom bap, lo fi, edm , nor dubstep day in and day out and I’m tired of importing loops that I had create on a whole PC because all the sounds I discover sound like crap from the 80s and prior. I’ve invested my fair share of money and time to fully come up with this assumption so I just really need you guys to get it together please and thank you! This DAW/APP has been available for over 3 years to the mass public AND WE STILL DONT EVEN HAVE IT ON THE IPHONE so exscuse for growing IMPATIENT.. STEP IT UP!!!

Did you read his statement correctly? Did he say he guarantees an update by end of August? He gave an update about going into beta did you read it? Come on man :D

>

Even the so called stable version which is almost a year old is buggy and unstable, so yeah, it probably would take an eon to release the next update. :smiley:

• edited September 2019

@vov
    Stop posting trollish comments. you've been asked politely before, now I'm making it an official warning.

• vovvov
    edited September 2019

@tk32 said:
    @vov
    Stop posting trollish comments. you've been asked politely before, now I'm making it an official warning.

1.Please define exactly the rule for what you consider trollish comments.
    I’m just an unsatisfied paying customer. It looks like you just don’t need my opinion after you got my money. There’s a huge PR wave trying to glorify the app in all the media outlets possible and very few people with more or less sober view and you’re trying to hush us all down.
    2.Please delete the comments of hansjbs, who persistently calls me by nickname I have no association with or knowledge of. If this ain’t trolling I don’t know what is.