Question So who is running Beatmaker 3 now ?

Respectfully can anyone point me to who is running things in BeatMaker 3. Mathieu Garcia was my guy and hes gone so I need to build a relationship with the person in charge. Can anyone help me out here ? Is Vincent the main person? If so how do I contact him?

Comments

• edited September 2019

Vincent runs the operation at Intua.

And I manage this forum for him.

...and I should also mention the dedicated team of 30 beta testers doing a brilliant job too :)

• Email him, email every email you can find for him and maybe he will check it,. It seemed hard for me to get a hold of him, but then one day he check I guess..lol.. here, I’ll tag him too, maybe it will help. @vincent hit up ya man @Shazamm 🧐🤪😊✌️

• @tk32 said:
    Vincent runs the operation at Intua.

And I manage this forum for him.

...and I should also mention the dedicated team of 30 beta testers doing a brilliant job too :)

Thats super awesome its nice to meet you bro and thanks for monitoring all these personalities too

• @selfinflict3 said:
    Email him, email every email you can find for him and maybe he will check it,. It seemed hard for me to get a hold of him, but then one day he check I guess..lol.. here, I’ll tag him too, maybe it will help. @vincent hit up ya man @Shazamm 🧐🤪😊✌️

Bro thanks a million lol

• @Vincent is the man we got a chance to speak thanks guys appreciate you all now lets bang out them beats

• Nice! If you get in the beta please message @tk32 so we can get you into the discord server and the Trello board

• @ronji said:
    Nice! If you get in the beta please message @tk32 so we can get you into the discord server and the Trello board

He already talked to me about it sir thanks