No record input monitoring?

edited September 2019 in General

Wtf? This has to be a joke. How do you give us the ability to sample but we can’t hear what we’re sampling?

Comments

• Tell me more, this is one of the annoyances that the post 3.0.10 'lemon updates' brought us.

Just wait for it and someone will drop in and recommend creating an extra audio-track and use that as the source for sampling...

• edited September 2019

I honestly bought an iPad Pro 12.9 because I was going to use it as my side studio for my record player and gear that doesn’t fit in my regular studio. This is making me want to return it and go back to my regular daw.

In fact, I have an MPC live that is dying to get used. I might just go to Best Buy today and return the iPad. I keep finding more annoyances. Such as having to double click a slice to hear it. Not being able to delete slices. No stop button after playing a slice. If the slice is 10 minutes long, I have to sit and listen through the whole 10 minutes. These guys are straight up armatures/ (CENSORED) they can ban me now I’m leaving them negative reviews everywhere.

• edited September 2019

I recommend creating an extra audio-track and using that as the source for sampling.

• edited September 2019

@acmusic said:
    I honestly bought an iPad Pro 12.9 because I was going to use it as my side studio for my record player and gear that doesn’t fit in my regular studio. This is making me want to return it and go back to my regular daw.

In fact, I have an MPC live that is dying to get used. I might just go to Best Buy today and return the iPad. I keep finding more annoyances. Such as having to double click a slice to hear it. Not being able to delete slices. No stop button after playing a slice. If the slice is 10 minutes long, I have to sit and listen through the whole 10 minutes. These guys are straight up armatures/ fuck intua they can ban me now I’m leaving them negative reviews everywhere.

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ FAM!!!

-You know u can hit the stop button in the transport and that will stop any slice playing no need to listen to the whole thing.

-Instead of tapping on the glass to hear the slice you can hit the corresponding keys in the bottom.

-When in slice mode and you press the edit button there’s a delete slice button.

-Yes the record monitor input is a bug that’s been known for a while and being worked on. Yes there is a work around.

-Before you start making accusations and going on a rampage might I suggest maybe reading the manual, spend some time with the app or maybe ask questions here. There are plenty of people willing to help newbies like you with the app.

-Also before making a purchase might I also suggest you do some research, there are plenty of YouTube videos for BM3 which you could have watched and educate yourself on what it is you’re getting yourself into. Can’t blame a $30 app for an expensive iPad purchase that you’ve made.

I will also suggest you read the forum rules as they state what behavior is acceptable.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

Peace.

• A bug? Since two years ago? How long is it going to take them to actually do something about it? I thought Cubasis was bad, but holy shit. They the have a sampler, but the one thing it should be able to do and is the most basic functionality in the world, they messed up on. This is not a bug, it’s an embarrassment for them and they should refund everyone who bought BM3 and give us the next version free.

• @acmusic I don't know you yet, but my first impressions are not positive.

I suggest you lighten up a little and try to make your points and ask your questions in a more constructive (less judgemental) way.

If you're just here to insult Intua you will be banned.

• edited September 2019

There’s nothing to make constructive/ they had years to fix this and didn’t, (CENSORED), and I am in a bad mood. I hope I do get banned and I hope they like my 1 star review on the App Store.

• edited September 2019

User acmusic has been banned for repeated use of very abusive language (despite warnings).

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

This discussion has been closed.