BeatMaker 2 soundstore

After not having any spare time to make music for a while, I’ve now re installed BeatMaker 2 on my phone and iPad but when I try to access the sound store to install my purchases, all I see is a blank screen ? Has support for version 2 stopped ?
Thanks
Stu

Comments

• @retrostu said:
    After not having any spare time to make music for a while, I’ve now re installed BeatMaker 2 on my phone and iPad but when I try to access the sound store to install my purchases, all I see is a blank screen ? Has support for version 2 stopped ?
    Thanks
    Stu

The sound store is no longer alive but the app still works. Just Import tour own sounds.
    Keeping the soundstore alive is not beneficial in my opinion.

• I have been using BeatMaker since the original version and had purchased quite a few packs for version 2 so I only wanted to download the packs that I have paid for.
    I had wiped my old phone and iPad for my young son to use and didn’t think I would have problems downloading items I had paid for when I needed them again.
    A warning that the store was closing would of been nice or even giving away all the packs free would of been a good gesture to loyal customers and encourage people to purchase new apps like version 3 if version 2 was to be obsolete and unsupported

• @retrostu said:
    I have been using BeatMaker since the original version and had purchased quite a few packs for version 2 so I only wanted to download the packs that I have paid for.
    I had wiped my old phone and iPad for my young son to use and didn’t think I would have problems downloading items I had paid for when I needed them again.
    A warning that the store was closing would of been nice or even giving away all the packs free would of been a good gesture to loyal customers and encourage people to purchase new apps like version 3 if version 2 was to be obsolete and unsupported

Sorry to hear about your troubles but if i remember correctly there was a warning that the store for BM2 would stop working.