Sampling youtube directly into bm3

edited December 2019 in General

I know there have been many discussions about this and I’ve searched but can’t seem to find them.
I seem to remember someone mentioning being able to sample directly from YouTube into b3, and wondered how this was achieved ?
Or if not the quickest easiest method.

dịch vụ giúp việc - giup viec nha - giúp việc nhà - giúp việc theo giờ ở thủ đức

Tagged:

Comments

• There’s an app called Tube AU that I know works in AUM. I can’t say for sure it would work in BM3.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tube-au/id1471493593

Only mentioning it because I know no one here would ever even think of disrespecting copyright law. ;)

• If you have an audio interface that has loopback ability, or a can send to your audio interface via headphone output from another device, you can do it that way too.

• I use a shortcut to just download the audio off YouTube and then import into bm3. Works well for most YouTube vids

• @byPolar said:
    I use a shortcut to just download the audio off YouTube and then import into bm3. Works well for most YouTube vids

Yeah better to use Audacity and loopback though. I set up on my sister's pc but forgot how to do it myself lol.

• edited December 2019

@laxutraly said:
    I know there have been many discussions about this and I’ve searched but can’t seem to find them.
    I seem to remember someone mentioning being able to sample directly from YouTube into b3, and wondered how this was achieved ?
    Or if not the quickest easiest method.

I use a $5 app that rhymes with “FeetSlime!” that takes a Beat from youtube & lets you stretch the Time! But it also lets you rip the audio & save it as a wav mp3 etc for use in BM3 and other apps.

Just remember, the first rule of “FeetSlime!” is you don’t talk about FeetSlime bcuz Apple & Google are humbugs. Im breaking the rule cuz it’s a versatile awesome app deserving of support.