Deleted Sessions showing up in BM3’s Session list

After you delete session folders from the Sessions no folder, those sessions continue to be listed.

Here is my Sessions folder as seen in Files and what I see in BeatMaker’s sessions list:

Comments

• Sounds silly but sometimes you have to select the session and hit Delete, then do it again until you see the session actually disappear. Its clunky like that. IF they do end up coming back, restart your iPad and check again.

• @BitterGums said:
    Sounds silly but sometimes you have to select the session and hit Delete, then do it again until you see the session actually disappear. Its clunky like that. IF they do end up coming back, restart your iPad and check again.

This was after multiple shutdowns and restarts.

After reading your message, I found the documents browser in BM3 which I had overlooked. I had been looking for a Session delete in the session list that is visible when one launches BM3 and not seeing a way to delete them there, I used the Files app. Now I know. I looked for info in the manual about deleting sessions and must have overlooked where it was discussed. I need to read the manual again to see what else I missed.

• edited December 2019

If you delete BM3 files or folders outside the app (eg using the FILES app) it can sometimes confuse BM3. This is because BM3 creates a cached index of its file system.

I therefore always recommend deleting sessions and folders using BM3's own file browser.