Adaptive gridlines in the slicer

When editing samples/slices and using bar/beat display, it would be very helpful if the visible gridlines where adaptive. Currently, the finest gradation displayed is eighth notes (half a beat). It would be nice as you zoom in if you could have finer gradations. Switching to time or samples SOMETIMES can be useful but sometimes, you really want the visible grid to be musically based.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Yes, unfortunately it's not adaptaive based on zoom, but you can change the grid divisions to smaller increments by changing the snap settings on the right-hand side menu.

Though it does bug me that when I turn off gird snap I lose all grid lines (which I would prefer to keep visible as reference markers)

• @tk32 said:
    Yes, unfortunately it's not adaptaive based on zoom, but you can change the grid divisions to smaller increments by changing the snap settings on the right-hand side menu.

Though it does bug me that when I turn off gird snap I lose all grid lines (which I would prefer to keep visible as reference markers)

There is a way to set to musical subdivisions smaller than an eighth note? I can’t find it. Any chance you could post a screenshot?

I can see how to change the ruler to non-rhythmic units (I.e. seconds) but not a musical division. Thanks.