Korg Electribe wave auv3

No presets available. Is this a bm3 problem or a Korg problem? Makes the app basically unusable for me

Comments

• BM3 problem because it doesn't support presets the way Apple intended...

• edited November 2019

1.) Tis a sadness indeed.

2.) NS2 does it the way Apple intended, so something to look forward to once NS2 has audio tracks.

3.) I can't think of any other AU that doesn't have it's own preset management. Are there any?

4.) Maybe Korg will help a brother out? But unlikely since I think BM3 really is the odd daw out in this regard.

• edited November 2019

@Audiogus said:

4.) Maybe Korg will help a brother out? But unlikely since I think BM3 really is the odd daw out in this regard.

Agreed. Isn't this something @vincent could address and adjust accordingly..or does it involve some major rewrite of code?

• @Audiogus said:
    3.) I can't think of any other AU that doesn't have it's own preset management. Are there any?

Viking from Blamsoft is one I use in AUM almost all the time...

• I had no idea it was AUV3.

• Just bought it. Hope it's good lol.

• @The_Bro said:
    Just bought it. Hope it's good lol.

Not very good in BM3 at the moment unless you like rolling your own presets. I guess they should save with banks though?

• Oh well that's £20 down the drain lol.

• Joking aside I'm sure they'll update it.

• @Audiogus said:

@The_Bro said:
    Just bought it. Hope it's good lol.

Not very good in BM3 at the moment unless you like rolling your own presets. I guess they should save with banks though?

I would guess so. Only had a quick 10 minutes with it lol.

• Shame IM1 isn't AUV3 too.

• @The_Bro said:
    I had no idea it was AUV3.

It's a very new thing .. happened just this week. Korg had been resistant to AUv3 support for awhile.. so it's a big step that they've incorporated it into any app at all and hopefully it signals a change to come in all their apps.

• @BitterGums said:

@The_Bro said:

It's a very new thing .. happened just this week. Korg had been resistant to AUv3 support for awhile.. so it's a big step that they've incorporated it into any app at all and hopefully it signals a change to come in all their apps.

Me too. They've got some amazing apps. I suspect it signals the move into AUV3.

• @The_Bro said:

@BitterGums said:

@The_Bro said:

Me too. They've got some amazing apps. I suspect it signals the move into AUV3.

I just hope future ones include built in preset management.

• Good to know! I already gave up on Korg because of AUV3. Just bought it after reading this and checking.

• I really hope Korg make their other VA apps AUV3 because in short I like many others here won't buy them until they do.